Looking for RP partners.[closed]

Boomsickle

BLACKJACK!
Hello. Though i am new to the site i do have some role play experience. I'd be very interested in role playing with anybody. I have written a few short stories and would be okay with changing my style of writing to what ever you'd be more comfortable I.e. first person, third person or anything in between. I have a few ideas i could pull out but i am open to just about anything. I can play either gender roles or genderless if your into that kinda thing :P Feel free to leave a message here or PM me if you are interested and if you have any ideas you'd like to RP just let me know, if not I'm sure we can think of one together.

I can be fairly active

Open to MxM, FxF, MxF

Open to most genres

No furry (sorry)

I'm always looking for partners that are reliable. I've got a few story ideas that I'd like to play out with someone, but it's kinda hard to keep an RP going if people bail, you know? I'm down for 1x1's, group RPs, whatever really. I just want to write. :P

[QUOTE="Alex Phalin]I'm always looking for partners that are reliable. I've got a few story ideas that I'd like to play out with someone, but it's kinda hard to keep an RP going if people bail, you know? I'm down for 1x1's, group RPs, whatever really. I just want to write. :P

[/QUOTE]
Definitely know what you mean. Both of my old groups disbanded after becoming inactive, that was probably due to not having an end goal and people leaving because of it. If you got some ideas feel free to PM me them and we can decide where to go from there.

Boomsickle said:
Hello. Though i am new to the site i do have some role play experience. I'd be very interested in role playing with anybody. I have written a few short stories and would be okay with changing my style of writing to what ever you'd be more comfortable I.e. first person, third person or anything in between. I have a few ideas i could pull out but i am open to just about anything. I can play either gender roles or genderless if your into that kinda thing :P Feel free to leave a message here or PM me if you are interested and if you have any ideas you'd like to RP just let me know, if not I'm sure we can think of one together.
I can be fairly active

Open to MxM, FxF, MxF

Open to most genres

No furry (sorry)
Hello

My Name is Xethea and i'm new too. In fact I just signed up earlier today. I've got some rp experience from rping with my friend. I like just about all genders but I love boys and men together idk why but I love it. So maybe you could rp with me sometime.

Xethea

Greetings! I am BossBattler, and I joined the forums not even ten minutes ago. I have a good bit of experience from roleplaying before on other websites, yet I have never done a 1x1 before, so this should be an interesting experience! PM me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back