• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP Partners - all welcome

Jeccka

One Thousand Club
Hello all!

I've taken a recent hiatus due to my busy schedule, however because of how busy I often am, I feel like I don't have much time to work on my writing. So I'd like to pick up a few RPs. I am going to be as active as possible, the least I'd reply is once a day and at the most.. much more than that.

I've had a bunch of experience with RPing and like most other users I don't like one-liners - as much as you can possibly write is really appreciated. I also left the site around the time it was making all of its changes so I might need a few pointers on how you all run your RPs now-a-days.

I'm mostly into romance, however I want to avoid the school setting in place for something with a bit more action. And I also prefer more modern time settings.

With that said, I do have one idea that I've been meaning to write a short story about - Carnival in Brazil. Carnival is a time for both the extremely rich and those that live in the slums to come together, the perfect set up for a one-night-stand/ forbidden love. If that's something that interests you, great! Let's get started! If not, let me know what some of your ideas are and I'm sure we can work something out!

- Jeccka

I'd like to explore some ideas with you, can't PM just yet as I'm new and think I have to post 10 times before I can (?) I like forbidden/taboo romance situations so maybe we'll come up with some good story ideas!

Englishman33 said:
I'd like to explore some ideas with you, can't PM just yet as I'm new and think I have to post 10 times before I can (?) I like forbidden/taboo romance situations so maybe we'll come up with some good story ideas!
Great! I can PM you and see if it works? And when you can, reply and we can work out a plot.!

I like your idea. Can't PM yet because I'm new, so PM me sometime and we could discuss things together. I love to write romance story and I'm sure I could help with the plot.

[QUOTE="Melody Frazier]Forbidden love? What do you mean?

[/QUOTE]
Well, in my above mentioned example, rich people tend to shy away from those from poor orgins. So if two people from two separate "worlds" (i.e. Upstate and the slums) that would be considered forbidden love as their parents/peer group wouldn't approve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back