• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP Partner

SquishyBWaifu

Hi,

I haven't been a member of this site long...nor active long. I joined an rp but it ended up dying out shortly after. Right now I'm craving something dark and heavy. Not the typical happy fantasy...I just need something darker. Yes, there most certainly can be romance but I need tension there too. If monsters are involved, give me the horrific and grotesque. Please. I don't need nor want a twilight knock off. I'm pretty much open to ideas so if you have an idea for something, let me know asap and we can work something out.

Dark and heavy sounds good about now. And I'm fairly new too, only reason I've joined an active rp is because a friend helped me out. I'm more than willing to write pretty much anything. 

Survival is always a plus with the dark and gritty. Really shows you a whole other side to the human mind and to what extents someone is willing to go to for the sake of surviving. Having some supernatural elements is interesting to. I mean humans are pretty wicked as is if pushed enough or under the right circumstances, but add another darker sentient creatures with abilities just makes survival that much harder.

Ok so with the apocolyptic setting, I see much of those being futuristic. Is that something you'd like to try for or would you like to do something that it more present time?

Do you have a gender and species preference of the character you play?

Apocalyptic kinda feels futuristic to me too. As for gender, I don't typically care either way. As for species, I don't mind playing sometjing that's not human, but there are some things I may not do. 

Cool. We can def do futuristic then. Did you wanna do the typical war and government led to this apocalyptic setting or branch off to something caused by a shift in nature?

Sounds cool. I can do that same. What do you mean by things you may not do?

A shift in nature would be cool. Something different. 

And the things I probably wouldn't do are like completely inhuman and non sentient things. Does that make any sense? Like, I'm not a large fan of furries. 

I can't help but shudder at the idea of furries being in this rp. Like nothing against them....but no. So I'm totally ok with you not wanting to take on that mantle. I can understand non sentient too. playing something that goes purely off instincts...while fun mind you, can get boring fast.

Would you prefer to rp in a fresh thread or via pm? As far as character bio, RL pictures to be used or anime? I have to turn in soon as I have an appointment in the morning, but I can definitely get things started when I get back. I'll likely play a female since I haven't played one in a while.

Hi, I do dark rps pm me if you wanna I play female and for now can only Rp while I am at school.

heya, maybe we can discuss a dark fantasy plot? i already have a character with a dark history himself and Im looking for an opportunity to play him. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back