• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP partner or Group

Hey if your still looking for a partner I'd love to do the teacher x student master x maid/butler demon x human or a popular x unpopular rp

Hello there! ^-^

I'd love to do an AoT or Black Butler roleplay with you! :3

DuskerTem said:
I'm interested in MxM supernatural creature x human. :)
Flash100yarddash said:
Hey if your still looking for a partner I'd love to do the teacher x student master x maid/butler demon x human or a popular x unpopular rp
xXZariaXx said:
Hello there! ^-^
I'd love to do an AoT or Black Butler roleplay with you! :3

Sounds good! Can y'all inbox me?

:D

Have to admit, the "Many, many, MANY more!" under Fandom's has me curious. What other fandoms are you into?

Aside from that, I'm liking
students and supernatural creature x human

rivals and demon x human seem really appealing too~

NoxFeratu said:

Have to admit, the "Many, many, MANY more!" under Fandom's has me curious. What other fandoms are you into?

Aside from that, I'm liking
students and supernatural creature x human

rivals and demon x human seem really appealing too~
Until Dawn, Assassin's Creed, My Love Story, Rosario Vampire, RWBY, there's just too many to name tbh ;_; and if you're interested in rolepalying, please inbox me! <3

Man, I hate choosing such good pairings. I can do the

Mafia boss x innocent fool

Celebrity x bodyguard

Kidnapper x victim or

Demon x human

Last edited by a moderator:
If your still looking for people I am game for Attack on Titan or black butler, I am pretty open for anything though.

Hi there! 030/

I'd love to rp with you if you're still looking. All of these sound really fun to me,

Teacher X Student

Band Members

Master X Maid/Butler

Cafe Owner X New Employee

I'm even open to multiple rps at once if you'd like. I generally prefer MxF personally, I'm happy playing either gender.

I can accept your occasional potty mouth if you can accept mine lol

If you're not already too bogged down, I would love to roleplay with you. I might even have a few plots to go with some of the pairings you listed such as Supernatural Creature x Human, Demon X Human, and Master x Butler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back