• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP partner or Group

mikkisinterlude

The Baddest Tsundere
Roleplay Type(s)

o(?????)o Hello ~

tumblr_inline_njvotyZIuS1s4yxmc.gif

My name is Mikki! I've been roleplaying for 5 years and I'm new to this site. I haven't been actively roleplaying in a while and I've recently decided to get my feet wet again. Yo, but enough about me let's get to it shall we?

? I can play male and female characters so just pick a preference!

? Posts can be any length, but please be at least two sentences long. I usually prefer it lengthy, but you don't have to write a whole Harry Potter book.

? Romance, Action, Drama, Slice of Life, Fantasy, Horror; you name it! I'm very open to plots and new ideas so please don't be afraid to tell me if you have any!

? English isn't everyone's first language and that's okay. Just please have decent grammar! If I don't understand half ov da stuff u r sain den u gotta g0.

? I tend to use mature language in my threads every now and then, but if you want me to watch my potty mouth then don't be afraid to tell me.

? DO. NOT. GODMOD. Seriously, don't be a dick.

? I can do MxF, MxM, FxF, or any non-binary pairings. I have many OCs that I can think of at the top of my head.

? I'm in University and sometimes my hours can be demanding. Please bear with me.

Fandoms

? Attack On Titan

? Uta Pri!

? Free!

? Black Butler

? Life Is Strange

? TWDG

?TWAU

? Saints Row

? GTA

? Many, many, MANY more!

Parings

? Teacher X Student

? Band Members

? Students

?Teachers

? Boss X Employee

? Prisoner X Guard

? Supernatural Creature X Human

? Celebrity X Bodyguard

? Rivals

? Parents

? Kidnapper X Victim

? Master X Maid/Butler

? Mafia Boss X Innocent Fool

? Demon X Human

? Cafe Owner X New Employee

? Personal Trainer X Trainee

? Royalty X Royalty

? Anymore ideas? Please request!

PM me or post below if you're interested! Thanks for clicking the thread and considering irregardless! ~

Hi there!

If you're interested I would love to do Master x Maid/Butler, Supernatural Creature x Human, Kidnapper x Victim or Demon x Human

Hexed said:
Hi there!
If you're interested I would love to do Master x Maid/Butler, Supernatural Creature x Human, Kidnapper x Victim or Demon x Human
Cool! Let me know which pairings plus others in PM. ^-^

I'd like to rp with you! I like a lot of your ideas, and I have some of my own if you want to see them. Should I send you a pm? ^^

PrincessOfYaoi said:
I'd like to rp with you! I like a lot of your ideas, and I have some of my own if you want to see them. Should I send you a pm? ^^
Of course! And thank you ~ I'd love to hear yours as well

Hi, I am intreasted in roleplaying with you in either the Kidnapper x Victim or Boss x Employee

hey! i would be interested in:

✿ Teacher X Student

✿ Students (did you have any specific types of students in mind?)

✿ Rivals (any specific types of rivals in mind?)

✿ Kidnapper X Victim

✿ Master X Maid/Butler

✿ Royalty X Royalty

Semblance said:
hey! i would be interested in:
✿ Teacher X Student

✿ Students (did you have any specific types of students in mind?)

✿ Rivals (any specific types of rivals in mind?)

✿ Kidnapper X Victim

✿ Master X Maid/Butler

✿ Royalty X Royalty
Oh really? That sounds awesome ~ Message me and we can start there ~

Hi! I don't know if you still want new rps but >3> If you do hi hello! You said many many MANY more :P So do you know death note??

If not AoT is cool! Or black butler!

MikkiAli said:
Oh really? That sounds awesome ~ Message me and we can start there ~

hey sorry I've actually recently moved back to school so I'm rly busy now- maybe we can RP in the future tho!!

Kayzo said:
I'm interested in either:
Royalty X royalty

Master X maid.

Both romance.
TheBigBladeWolf said:
Hello!I can do an 1x1 with you Anything you want
LyssieLyssa said:
Hi! I don't know if you still want new rps but >3> If you do hi hello! You said many many MANY more :P So do you know death note??
If not AoT is cool! Or black butler!

Could all of you message me and we can pursue from there?

:D I'd love to interact with all of you.

Semblance said:
hey sorry I've actually recently moved back to school so I'm rly busy now- maybe we can RP in the future tho!!
Of course! I've started college and everything so I'm a little busy as well, but take your time ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back