• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Rp Partner :D

TOnlyP

The Scottish Lord
Hey everyone! Looking for a partner to roleplay with multiple characters in a roleplay!
Partners must be 20+ just so that both of us feel comfortable!
I do romance but prefer it to be natural and not the main focus of an rp!
I enjoy all pairings but mainly MxM but am willing to do multiple pairings if you have one you would like to do also!

Really like original ideas and using Canon but straying off into anything fun!

Would like to rp any of the following:

1. Game of Thrones
  2. Harry Potter
  3. Star Wars
  4. American Horror Story
  5. The 10th Kingdom
  6. Mortal Instruments
  7. Dragon Age
  8. House Of Cards (Original Characters)
  9. Hades (Video Game)
  10. The Witching Hour
  11. The Last Of Us (Original Cast)
  12. Apocalypse
  13. Original Ideas! (Im always down for trying out an idea you might have or something we could work on together :) )
I'm also up for all suggestions!

Im not an amazing writer but I do prefer for my partner to send at least two paragraphs :)
Life can get in the way and it will happen even with me so there is no rush on a reply! But some heads up if your taking time off would be nice!
Also if you dont feel like it any more, cool! Just let me know :)

Currently on GMT+1 timezone but can work around anyones!

Last edited:
Hello! I'm very much interested in a mortal instrument roleplay! I'm pretty sure i can do a really detailed rp on this simply because of the character I have for this!

[QUOTE="Bad night star]Hello! I'm very much interested in a mortal instrument roleplay! I'm pretty sure i can do a really detailed rp on this simply because of the character I have for this!

[/QUOTE]
Awesome!!!

Who's your character???

Would you be up for making a new story constructed by us?

I do play original characters for this normally! For This it maybe a Warlock-shadowhunter hybrid, or two shadowhunters!

Yes i am 100% for constructing a new story!

Up for Mortal Instruments and Games of Thrones. ^^ I'm very detailed and I can write a lot (I could show you some samples if you would like).

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Bad night star]I do play original characters for this normally! For This it maybe a Warlock-shadowhunter hybrid, or two shadowhunters!
Yes i am 100% for constructing a new story!

[/QUOTE]
Awesome!

Would you be into playing multiple characters? just so there's more to play around with? :D

[QUOTE="Bad night star]Yes of course! I actually love playing multipule characters!

[/QUOTE]
AWESOME! Message me your characters you have :D

TheOnlyPaul said:
Looking for a partner to roleplay with multiple characters in a roleplay!
Really like original ideas and using Canon but straying off into anything fun!

Would like to rp any of the following:

1. Game of Thrones
  2. Harry Potter
  3. Star Wars
  4. American Horror Story
  5. The 10th Kingdom
  6. Mortal Instruments
  7. Dragon Age

I'm also up for all suggestions!

Oh and I like detailed, but I don't mind Simple (so long as it's not short!)
I'd love to do a Mortal Instruments story or an American Horror Story roleplay (one of my FAVORITE shows)

Kitsunegari said:
I'd love to do a Mortal Instruments story or an American Horror Story roleplay (one of my FAVORITE shows)
Would you like to do a Coven RP?!?!? I would LOVE to do it as its my favourite AHS season lol!

I'd love to do a Harry Potter roleplay! I do believe I am very detailed, depending on my mood or if I am busy most of the time. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back