• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for RP buddies

Hello! If you would be interested, I’d be up for a Death Note Roleplay with you!
I'd defiantly be interested in doing a death note roleplay did you have an plot's in mind. I will warn you that I'll be a little rusty since I haven't seen the show in a while.

hey! i wouldn't mind doing an undertale thingy!
(haven't been in the fandom since 2018 B) )
I have a somewhat moster-like oc that we could use <3

just note that my reply times are a little scattered due to school
I can also start the PM if you're interested <3

I'd deffinatly would be interested since I am trying to find more undertale rp's. thank you for letting me know though I'm going to warn you that my reply times may be a little slow since I'm still getting used to this site, go ahead and send me a pm :)

I'd defiantly be interested in doing a death note roleplay did you have an plot's in mind. I will warn you that I'll be a little rusty since I haven't seen the show in a while.

I do have a plot or two in mind. I’m currently rewatching Death Note on Netflix so my muse is understandably high for it. If you want, I can send you a PM or you could send me a PM if you want.

I do have a plot or two in mind. I’m currently rewatching Death Note on Netflix so my muse is understandably high for it. If you want, I can send you a PM or you could send me a PM if you want.
go ahead and send me a pm I'd love to see what plots you have. I do need to rewatch death note at some point myself but I feel like I know enough to be able to rp.

hi I am looking for some rp buddies to roleplay with

My fandom's
-Digimon
-Undertale (ridiculously high muse for)
-death note
-code geass
-Warriors
(I have more so much more just ask :))

Don't be afraid to ask if I'll do something since there is a high chance you'll get me to say yes :)

you can either leave a post here or pm me
hello! you said that you have a lot more fandoms also so I was wondering if one of those is danganronpa? if not sorry for bothering you!!!

I'm honestly up for whatever your up for heck we can come up with a couple ideas if you want. What are some of the HC's that you have?

I am new to RP. I visited an RP forum a few years ago and did a few RPs, so I am not totally new but would like some help getting started. If you start an RP please let me join

I am new to RP. I visited an RP forum a few years ago and did a few RPs, so I am not totally new but would like some help getting started. If you start an RP please let me join
I'll see what I can do. what do you normally like doing at lest rp wise?
oh! XD! in that case, wanna do a danganronpa roleplay? I can only play Toko Fukawa but still uh yeah! ^^
sure I can do a danganronpa roleplay did you have a plot in mind?

I'll see what I can do. what do you normally like doing at lest rp wise?

sure I can do a danganronpa roleplay did you have a plot in mind?
I have a lot of plots! it would depend on what OC or character you play though ^^! Wanna move to dms so we can plan easier?

hi I am looking for some rp buddies to roleplay with

My fandom's
-Digimon
-Undertale (ridiculously high muse for)
-death note
-code geass
-Warriors
(I have more so much more just ask :))

Don't be afraid to ask if I'll do something since there is a high chance you'll get me to say yes :)

you can either leave a post here or pm me

I'd be interested in seeing what other fandoms you partake in, but I would also like to do something original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back