• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Romance RP Partner

Lucya Kunzenov

Not to be bothered on weekdays.
I am interested in starting a new 1x1, and am searching for a partner to do so with. Look below to see if you're interested, and PM me or reply below to express your interest.

Requirements:

I'm not too picky with RP's but I do have a few rules.

• FxM only. Sorry.
  • No incest, furries, anime, or other assorted oddities. No thank you.
  • Spelling and grammar must be passable. However, I understand a few mistakes, especially in the very early or late hours.
  • At least write two sentences. I don't require more length, as this usually slows down replies and makes me lose interest.

Plot Ideas:

I would like to pursue one of these paths, but I am flexible. (Note: I prefer to play a female character, but will switch if absolutely necessary.

• Rival Musicians: Two aspiring musicians, competing for sales and recognition, are trapped together in a studio/apartment when the blizzard of the century strikes, burying the streets outside in snow.
  • Roommates: Doesn't need explaining, and is rather straightforward.
  • Steampunk Doctor and Patient: I don't like modern renditions, but there's something special about a doctor in suspenders and a top hat.
  • Arranged Marriage: Anything in this genre.
  • Others.

Hello doll, I happen to be interested in the arranged marriage idea if you're still up for it. Sadly I can't pm you myself.....do you think you can pm me?

Perhaps something unconventional. Maybe magical? Older husband, possibly blind, seems rich and innocent and all, and secretly bad or something.

I'm not sure exactly, but I would like to do something not normally seen in arranged marriage roleplays.

Maybe something like a picture bride brought over from another country. She thinks she may have an easy life with this wealthy husband. It could actually be more slice of life like.

Well, I usually do them in medieval time periods but I was wondering if we could switch it up this time and do it in the modern era? Two people marry in the 21st century for reasons related to business or possibly undercover safety?

Sounds interesting. I wouldn't be opposed to a modern setting. Could you PM me so we can work out details?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back