• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for romance! ~OPEN~

WhyNotRP

Hi~ Are you looking for a partner to do romance rp with? Well that's pretty much me :P

SO! lets get started..

I am really only into fantasy and modern, but you could try to persuade me into something else. I usually write 1-2 paragraphs response, and can respond within minutes. I have no life, so I can respond all day if you're available to do the same. I play both male and female characters, so i'm up for anything!

What i'm looking for is anyone who can play a male or female character. You don't have to be able to play both, just one of them. I'm up for FxF and MxF. I haven't done much MxM so I can't really share an opinion on it. I also want you to be able to respond often, a few times a day at the least. The sizes of your responses don't bother me much, but have at least two lines. Just remember that if you post 10 paragraphs, you'll only get around one or two in response.

I'm open for any idea's too, so if you don't see anything you are interested in, just tell me some of your ideas and i'll see if I like them ^.^

(I'm into a lot of cliche rp's, so sorry about that)

Here are some modern school RP's that i'm currently craving.

New Kid x Popular kid

Player x Nerd

Player x Player

Mute x Popular kid

Anything else you can suggest to me later.

I'm also willing to do Zombie Apocalypse RP's, mostly because i'm very fond of TLOU and TWD. I might do SOME Fandom but only if its something i'm familiar with.

Here is an idea for an RP that seemed interesting to me and i'd like to try it. (I don't own any of these ideas, credit to those amazing people who made these)

Tattooed Love

Finding a soulmate was never a problem. The problem was turning 18. Once you turn 18, a mysterious visitor would appear. She was old and scraggly but she came for only one reason, to match you with your soulmate. She gave a tattoo with one name on it and that name would stay on your skin until you found each other. The problem is.. what if you don't like that person? What if its someone else you like? What if you don't even want to be matched? Some choices are not your own, for example, the tattoo. However, it is a choice if you choose to find your soulmate.

If you were interested in any of these idea's or have any of your own to share, message me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a roleplay idea if you'd be interested just pm me! ^-^ or i'll pm you your choice.

Very interested in this RP :) PM me

Tattooed Love

Finding a soulmate was never a problem. The problem was turning 18. Once you turn 18, a mysterious visitor would appear. She was old and scraggly but she came for only one reason, to match you with your soulmate. She gave a tattoo with one name on it and that name would stay on your skin until you found each other. The problem is.. what if you don't like that person? What if its someone else you like? What if you don't even want to be matched? Some choices are not your own, for example, the tattoo. However, it is a choice if you choose to find your soulmate.

If you were interested in any of these idea's or have any of your own to share, message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back