• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Romance 1x1

Hello there!

I am Danae, and I am looking for a mxf 1x1 partner! I mean, I am bi, so it can be fxf or mxm but the only time I play male is mxm haha.

I like to RP in PM so just message me if you're interested!

It can get sexual, but if it's too sexual it fades to black.

I do have plots in mind, I'll give you the options;

-Zombie apocalypse

-Girl gets kicked out of apartment and is desperate to stay somewhere, contacts her father and stays with her fathers wife's badboy/badgirl son/daughter (their dads a rock star) while the father and wife are in Paris.

-Gang member falls in love with innocent girl after being partnered up in Chemistry class.

-Two orphans finally get adopted.

-Stoner and book nerd.

Or any ideas you have in mind! Just nothing that relates to Anime, I don't know anime haha.

(^v^)

If you're still looking for people to roleplay with then I will gladly join. I like most of your ideas that you've suggested so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back