• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Roleplayers, Parings inside! (Always Open)

interested! i would be willing to do pen pals, jock x nerd, bully x victim, mutant x human, and best friends ^-^

◇mobile◇

Kasper said:
interested! i would be willing to do pen pals, jock x nerd, bully x victim, mutant x human, and best friends ^-^
◇mobile◇
Send me a pm so we can choose one together.

Super Hero X Super hero seems neat, so does Mutant (Depending on what you mean by mutant.) X Human, and Vampire X Human is always fun.

Ashman74 said:
Super Hero X Super hero seems neat, so does Mutant (Depending on what you mean by mutant.) X Human, and Vampire X Human is always fun.
Great! PM me and we cans choose which one to do.

I'd be keen on a jock/nerd plot, but I prefer to double for variety... so we both play a girl and a guy. If you're interested, I've got an idea. Shoot me a message and we can talk :)

Hi. I'm still new here and haven't figured out how to message yet. I'm kinda curious about your Cheerleader nerd plot, because I have one as well. Please message me.

Hey! I'm not sure what plots you still have open, but if the pen pal one is, I'm interested! PM me and let me know!

Would you be interested perhaps in a plot that I usually call Amnesia? PM me for details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back