• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for roleplay partners

Jessica

Roleplayer
Hello I'm looking for some new Roleplay partners below is a list of fandoms I rp in double so you play my crush and I will play yours my crushes are in these ()

TV and Movies

True blood (Godric)

Game of Thrones(Robb stark)

Gotham(James Gordon, Penguin or Edward Nygma)

Constantine(John Constantine)

The Avengers(Steve Rogers)

Boondock Saints (Murphy)

The Walking Dead(Daryl)

WWE(Dean)

Sons of anarchy any season(chibs)

X-men(Logan or Victor creed)

Law& order(Elliot Stabler or Chester Lake)

criminal minds(Spencer Reid)

Lord of the Rings(Legolas)

Anime

Wolf’s Rain(Tsume)

Inuyasha(bankotsu)

Yu yu hakusho(hiei)

Creepypasta(laughing Jack)

Teen Titans(Speedy)

Beyblade(Kai)

Rurouni Kenshin(Sanosuke Sagara)

Rules & Information

Grammar and style;

Grammar and spelling isn't an issue as long as I know that your trying to say we should be fine but I will not except one liners I RP in third person and paragraph form only I can't deal with one liners any more but I will not except novel style ether I just can't match that I like one decent sized paragraph per side maybe two if I'm really inspired but if you write more that's fine just understand I may not match your length but I will do my vary best to try also know that with grammar my brain only understands capital letters and periods so if you have perfect grammar and punctuation or none at all it will read the exact same way to me I will RP here or over email just let me know your preference but just so your aware I am a mature rolepayer so Email would be the best place to rp but we can talk about plot here.

Love interests and Other Character;

I don't mind having outside characters and or multiple love interests cause I love drama and all he fun things that come with it.

messages and Replies;

pleas take your time there is no need to send rushed replies I will not bother you about it I'm on all the time cause I have no life off the internet but I know most others have busy lives so I will give you a week before asking about replies.

Attitude and Fairness;

Keep things fair make sure that both sides and if I'm doing something on your side of the rp that you don't think works for the idea you have in mind for the plot on your end tell me I will be happy to talk and adjust things to something you find is more of what you had in mind.

what did you have in mind for a plot pm me when you get a chance cause if you want we can do both

Not really into any of these fandoms, but I just wanted to say how much I like your avatar!

well thank you and what fandoms do you like cause I might know others that I just didn't think of at the time I made this

Not really too much of a fandom RPer in general, to be honest. Some Disney stuff, some Final Fantasy stuff, but that's about it. :3

oh ok well I'm not into that sort of stuff but I'm not oppose to originals as long as there is a good plot that keeps the rp interesting and I have had mostly bad experiences with originals cause the plot just fizzled out and died so I would be open to hearing ay ideas that you have if your looking for roleplay partners just PM me

[QUOTE="Dark Angel]I would like to do a creepypasta roleplay. :)

[/QUOTE]
sure pm me so we can talk more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back