• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Roleplay Partners (Click to see what characters I Play)

AngelicSword

Hello everyone! My name is Lea (she/her, they/them). Since Tumblr is basically unusable at this point, I've come here in search of roleplay partners. I've been roleplaying for roughly 9 years now, so I'm a pretty experienced roleplayer. I play as multiple characters, so I'll be posting them below (as well as my roleplay style, likes/dislikes, etc.). Let me know if you're interested or have any questions!

Who I Play As

1) Bendy from Bendy and the Ink Machine
2) Pearl from Steven Universe
3) Link from Legend of Zelda (BotW)
4) Hank from Detroit: Become Human

Hank and Link are my newest muses (I've only used Hank once), so any roleplays with them will probably be slightly rocky in the start while I develop them. I've had Pearl as a muse for 4 years (she's my most developed) and Bendy for 2 years. I tend to go for the more complicated characters when I pick up a muse.

Basic Information About my Roleplay Style

1) I tend to be a multi-para and novella length writer, but I can write short replies if needed (I usually match my partners reply length). I also am a literate roleplayer, I don't use text abbreviations.
2) I write exclusively in third person format, speech in quotations.
3) I prefer to roleplay with people who are 18+ of age (I don't do smut, but I like to interact with people around my age).
4) I don't roleplay with OC's if they aren't well-developed. Even so, I am extremely picky with OC's due to bad past experiences.
5) My favorite genre of roleplay is angst, but I also enjoy slice-of-life roleplays.
6) I love plotting and forming friendships with my roleplay partners.
8) I'm generally pretty speedy with replies, but I am an adult attending school full time with a full time job. Please don't nag me to reply to you (and please be understanding if it takes me a bit).
9) Adding to the last point, communication is a must with me. I need to be able to tell you if I'm uncomfortable with something you're doing, and you should be comfortable telling me if you're also uncomfortable with something I'm doing.

WARNING

Due to the nature of my muses, some heavy themes may be involved in our roleplays. I'll list them for each character so that you know what to expect. That being said, if you're ever uncomfortable with certain topic, don't be afraid to tell me.

Pearl: She has PTSD and can sometimes display harmful behaviors due to past trauma. She also has severe anxiety (associated with her PTSD), and can sometimes have panic attacks in certain situations. Topics of self-worth may come up.

Hank: He's an alcoholic, so warning for alcohol abuse. He's not an abusive alcoholic, he just drinks a lot to forget the loss of his son. He uses strong language/swears most of the time, can be super blunt and harsh with his words sometimes. He's a cop, so obvious warning with themes involving guns, crime scenes, etc. The biggest warning for him is depression, self-inflicted harm and suicidal thoughts/actions.

Bendy: Self-explanatory. If you don't like the events of what happened in BATIM (it's a horror game), then you probably don't want to interact with this muse. The Bendy that I play is the cartoon version (brought to life), and he is incredibly friendly and not at all murderous like the Ink Demon. That being said, body horror is usually involved with this muse (melting, distorting, etc.).

Link: Obviously heavy themes of loss and destruction from the events of BotW. Link isn't one to be vocal about his problems (mental or physical), so it won't be as outwardly obvious as the others. He does have his own struggles, but he's a lot less visibly effected by them. Biggest warning for him is the potential for soft-gore (if he's fighting some monsters).

Wishlist

-Princess Zelda (BotW) partner.
-Connor (DB:H) partner.
-Steven (Steven Universe) partner.
-Any main Crystal Gem (Steven Universe) partner.
-Alice Angel (BATIM) partner.

I'm also open to and excited to roleplay with other characters from these series (even if they're not on the list)! While I normally do crossovers, I'm not open to them at this time.

Genre's

-Angst (this is my favorite genre to do)
-Slice-Of-Life
-Fluff
-Action
-Fantasy
-Heavily Plot-Driven
-Alternate Canon Endings
-Alternate Universe (AU)

If there's a genre on here that you don't see, please ask me about it! I'm usually 100% okay with any theme, these are just the ones I do the most of.

Dislikes

1) When there's no communication between myself and my partner. It makes it harder to have a fun roleplay if you don't have an idea/don't communicate on where it's headed.
2) Text abbreviations, no punctuation (in replies), incomprehensible use of grammar, not spacing out paragraphs.
3) Being nagged/harassed for replies.
4) Doing something huge (like a character death) without discussing it beforehand.
5) When someone attempts to take control of my character/essentially writes my replies for me.
6) Someone force ships with me.
7) When the partner is overly attached and gets jealous/upset when I roleplay and interact with other people.
8) When I write three paragraphs of a response and only get a sentence back as a reply.

Ships I WILL Do

Pearl x Rose
Pearl x Amethyst
Pearl x Garnet
Bendy x Alice
Zelda x Link

Ships I Will NOT Do

Hank x Connor (I see them as having a Father/Son relationship, sorry)
Pearl x With any Male (she's a big 'ol Lesbian)

If you don't see your desired ship on this list, just ask me about it! Most of my characters are bisexual (except for Pearl who is just straight up gay).

That's all there really is for right now. If you've read all the way through, thank you for doing so and I hope to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back