Looking for Role Play partner :3

Calista

Hello, I'm a beginner in RP and looking for a partner to play with. I only do OC and only play female. The types of genres I'm looking for are fantasy/supernatural/romance/action, I love romance so I'll ask that there is romance involved in the RP. I only participate in heterosexual relationships. I think of myself as semi literate, but I promise I'll do my best to make it interesting and descriptive.

Some ideas that I have:

• Assassin / princess (me)
  • Demon / witch (me)
  • Vampire / ordinary girl (me)

If you have other suggestions or ideas please let me know, I'm sure we can work something that we both like.

If your interested comment or send a message. Thank you =)

I am Interested though am still kind of new to rping in General (The Story aspect of rping unless its sci-fi) but other than that I cant do A Paragraph's worth of descriptiveness. Unfortunately I do Not understand What you mean by OC.

DeeDiebS said:
I am Interested though am still kind of new to rping in General (The Story aspect of rping unless its sci-fi) but other than that I cant do A Paragraph's worth of descriptiveness. Unfortunately I do Not understand What you mean by OC.
OC- Original Character (A character someone made up), I'm new too so it shouldn't be a problem. Sci-fi is probably the only thing I could never do lol. If your still interested message me to discuss this in details :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm interested in doing some rp. I'm pretty open to most ideas and I generally do only really play males. I also can at least write a good amount of per message. I'm also interested in the whole assassin and princess rp.

That's great, I'd love to rp with you! But the assassin/princess rp is taken by deediebS. Do you have something in mind? Or I can come up with other ideas ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back