• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Possible SMITE RPers.

ShadyDrizzle

Alive and Well, Somehow
Hi there! My name is ShadyDrizzle (since ShadyDreams was taken -.-), and I'm just putting this here in hopes of finding one fellow SMITE RPer. For those of you who have seen my posts looking for this, I apologize, I know I sound like a broken record, I'm just reeeaallly looking for someone >.<. I'm open to other RPs, but my fandoms tend to be quite vague, so if you're interested, ask away!

*Ahem* Right, anyway.

If by some miracle I do find someone, just know I try my best to keep replies at at least 1 paragraph, and, though I won't complain much, beggars can't be choosers and whatnot, I would greatly appreciate if you could try the same.

I love drama, good people turning out to be bad, bad people killing loved ones, but this won't affect SMITE-specific RP by any means, heh...

I'm not too picky on Rated-M kinda you-know-what-I'm-talking-about kinda stuff, but I'd like to keep any heated stuff dumbed down, and a lot less detailed, if ya catch the drift.

It seems most of the people on this site are really cool, so I'm not too worried about someone griefing me too much, but if I don't reply rather soon, I'm working, asleep, eating, dealing with family, or dead. I do apologize ahead of time, though.

In short, I'd just really like to get to RPing with someone on here, and I'm excited to see what the denizens of RpNation have in store for me.

And if the Light has my back and you do wanna RP SMITE, thank you. Like, a lot, for even considering. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not play SMITE (I loathe the mockery they have made of the Egyptian Pantheon, but I digress) but I would be willing to try out an RP on it, since I can delve deeper into a character than shaking pixels on a screen. What did you have in mind in regards to the storyline?

I understand that lol. As for a story, basically, it'll be specific gods are a part of the Chaos Assault, and the others will be a part of the Order Halls. As I'm sure you know, the two teams are warring against each other for control of Mount Olympus, the Order Halls holding the lines and defending their home, as the Chaos Assault, whether banished to their respective underworlds or exiled from Olympus itself, are relentlessly assaulting the mountain. The Olympians would have to keep hot on their toes as they had no clue when Chaos would come knocking on the door, and what not.

Set up mostly like any other fantasy RP where two armies are warring, be it Lord of the Rings or... something a smidgen like Lord of the Rings, is how I can best put it, but in the world of SMITE with the Gods and their respective pantheons. Sorry if the response was short, I was seconds from collapsing for bed, heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, so, I have like three candidates here willing to do this, and a buddy I spoke to who's also willing to do it, so I may just scrap this 1x1 idea. I had only done it in the 1x1's because I thought noone else would be looking to RP SMITE, heh. If you guys would like, however, I'd be more than happy to put it into a group forum. If not, I'll simply have to pick and whatnot, but yeah. Either way, thank you guys for the replies!

ShadyDrizzle said:
Alright, so, I have like three candidates here willing to do this, and a buddy I spoke to who's also willing to do it, so I may just scrap this 1x1 idea. I had only done it in the 1x1's because I thought noone else would be looking to RP SMITE, heh. If you guys would like, however, I'd be more than happy to put it into a group forum. If not, I'll simply have to pick and whatnot, but yeah. Either way, thank you guys for the replies!
Sure, I don't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back