• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for permanent rp partners!!

shinyan

Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hyello there!!! im a 21 aged mun who is looking for permanent partners to rp with. for comfy level's sake i would appreciate if anyone who's interested to be 18+. i do like to use discord as my preferred place for rp but i can make exceptions

proshippers dni.

so! some ground rules before we begin:
I. i love to chat ooc!!! even if we don't respond to rps often, chatting in general is fun to do!!! i love making new friends so don't be afraid to chat :3
II. i am lgbtq+ friendly! i am on the spectrum myself so know that this space is a safe space for everyone who's anyone <3
III. i am dyslexic, dyspraxic and have adhd. my replies may not always be consistent and may also contain some grammatical mistakes.
IV. pls tell me if you don't wanna rp anymore!! ghosting makes me feel so anxious so i would rather you tell me straight up that you don't wanna rp anymore and we can just leave it at that!
V. i am not too strict on how often you respond bc sometimes i can take years to do so but do lmk if you need to go away for a bit or anything. i get that life can get v busy!

okay, now that's out of the way, i'll get down to the fandoms im interested in doing rps with! i am open to anything: canon interactions, oc interactions and the like. lmk what you're looking for and we can plot :3 im open to platonic relationships too and am a massive fan of rarepairs!!

TO NOTE: i don’t have character sheets for all my ocs bc i prefer rambling about them but i'll let you know of the ones i do have!
TWISTED WONDERLAND:
maren ; 2nd year pomefiore, track and field club
miraaj uddin ; 1st year savanaclaw, board games club
baek eunsang ; 3rd year in rsa (twisted from white rabbit, alice in wonderland)
leona x idia
rook x vil
vil x idia
sebek x epel
jade x cater
riddle x azul
silver x kalim
if you have any you wanna do (as long as it's not illegal or anything) feel free to bring it up to me!

YOUR TURN TO DIE / YTTD
amari kiyan
qtaro x kai

HAIKYUU:
i don’t have ocs but i am up for doing cc x cc rps!
yamaguchi x kagayama
tsukishima x kageyama
tsukishima x hinata
asahi x nishinoya
akaashi x kenma
kuroo x kenma
if you have any you wanna do (as long as it's not illegal or anything) feel free to bring it up to me!

ALIEN STAGE:
for this one i am more interested in doing cc x cc!
dm me for more info

LIMBUS COMPANY:
parvati chakraborty
ryoshu x ishmael
yi sang x hong lu
rodian x gregor

BUNGO STRAY DOGS:
kim myeong-sun
shin soukoku

MHA:
morisawa hitomi
morisawa hiromi
akiyama momiji
todoroki x sero
todoroki x iida
dabi x hawks
shinsou x monoma
aizawa x hizashi

CHAINSAW MAN:
i don’t have ocs but if you do then feel free to use them! we can go over any plot ideas
aki x angel devil

BLACK CLOVER:
i am a lover of cc x cc ships / pairings but idm if you have any ocs you want to use!
yami x william
noelle x asta
black clover canon interactions i would like to do! feel free to tell me your ideas too
nacht and william
william and langris
yuno and langris
noelle and the black bulls
thank you for reading all the way if you did! this rp call will be updated in the near future so check back often ^-^

Last edited:
Helloo! Very interested in your post I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a Twisted wonderland rp, specifically Crowley x crewel, totally up for a double up in exchange @ph4ntOm_p3rdox on discord we can discuss further details

hyello there!!! im a 21 aged mun who is looking for permanent partners to rp with. for comfy level's sake i would appreciate if anyone who's interested to be 18+. i do like to use discord as my preferred place for rp but i can make exceptions

proshippers dni.

so! some ground rules before we begin:
I. i love to chat ooc!!! even if we don't respond to rps often, chatting in general is fun to do!!! i love making new friends so don't be afraid to chat :3
II. i am lgbtq+ friendly! i am on the spectrum myself so know that this space is a safe space for everyone who's anyone <3
III. i am dyslexic, dyspraxic and have adhd. my replies may not always be consistent and may also contain some grammatical mistakes.
IV. pls tell me if you don't wanna rp anymore!! ghosting makes me feel so anxious so i would rather you tell me straight up that you don't wanna rp anymore and we can just leave it at that!
V. i am not too strict on how often you respond bc sometimes i can take years to do so but do lmk if you need to go away for a bit or anything. i get that life can get v busy!

okay, now that's out of the way, i'll get down to the fandoms im interested in doing rps with! i am open to anything: canon interactions, oc interactions and the like. lmk what you're looking for and we can plot :3 im open to platonic relationships too and am a massive fan of rarepairs!!

TO NOTE: i don’t have character sheets for all my ocs bc i prefer rambling about them but i'll let you know of the ones i do have!
TWISTED WONDERLAND:
maren ; 2nd year pomefiore, track and field club
miraaj uddin ; 1st year savanaclaw, board games club
baek eunsang ; 3rd year in rsa (twisted from white rabbit, alice in wonderland)
leona x idia
rook x vil
vil x idia
sebek x epel
jade x cater
riddle x azul
silver x kalim

YOUR TURN TO DIE / YTTD
amari kiyan
qtaro x kai

HAIKYUU:
i don’t have ocs but i am up for doing cc x cc rps!
yamaguchi x kagayama
tsukishima x kageyama
tsukishima x hinata
asahi x nishinoya
akaashi x kenma
kuroo x kenma

ALIEN STAGE:
for this one i am more interested in doing cc x cc!
dm me for more info

LIMBUS COMPANY:
parvati chakraborty
ryoshu x ishmael
yi sang x hong lu
rodian x gregor

BUNGO STRAY DOGS:
kim myeong-sun
shin soukoku

MHA:
morisawa hitomi
morisawa hiromi
akiyama momiji
todoroki x sero
todoroki x iida
dabi x hawks
shinsou x monoma
aizawa x hizashi

CHAINSAW MAN:
i don’t have ocs but if you do then feel free to use them! we can go over any plot ideas
aki x angel devil

BLACK CLOVER:
i am a lover of cc x cc ships / pairings but idm if you have any ocs you want to use!
yami x william
noelle x asta
black clover canon interactions i would like to do! feel free to tell me your ideas too
nacht and william
william and langris
yuno and langris
noelle and the black bulls
thank you for reading all the way if you did! this rp call will be updated in the near future so check back often ^-^
so was just curious when you put your oc's do you only do OC x oc and canon x canon or do you do OC x canon too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back