Anime & Manga Looking for people who like the same Anime, and Japanese/Korean Music/Bands as me!

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra

I'm looking for some friends who I can talk to about the same interests that I have in terms of anime and music!

I need some friends to fangirl with!

As well as get recommendations, of course!

The anime/manga I'm into are:

Death Note

NANA

Attack on Titan

FMA: Brotherhood

Ouran

Fruits Basket

Sailor Moon

Absolute Boyfriend

Bleach

Sugar Sugar Rune

Hot Gimmick

And the bands/singers I'm into are:

Big Bang

An Cafe

Miyavi

Gackt

Buck-Tick

LM.C

Last edited by a moderator:
I like A:TLA, Bleach and Death Note. :P I've never really listened to Japanese/Korean music except for J- and K-Pop...

[QUOTE="Kaitlyn Suoh]Mori is awsome. He's so adorable with Honey!

[/QUOTE]
He totally is!!

iChaotic said:
Who isn't into Death Note?
I don't know, I've met people who haven't watched it, but those who have seem to like it in general.

Niffumdren said:
I like A:TLA, Bleach and Death Note. :P I've never really listened to Japanese/Korean music except for J- and K-Pop...
Well, BigBang is considered K-Pop, I believe..

Well well, somebody who is into Buck-Tick and Miyavi! I haven't met many :D ! Also, Nana ripped my heart into pieces, but I still love it :) !

If you like this kind of stories you should definitely check out Mars by Souryo Fuyumi.

I love all those musicians! (๑°꒵°๑)・*♡

I don't read a lot of manga, but I liked the Death Note anime, BLEACH, AoT and Ouran.

[QUOTE="Ironic Pantomime]

I love all those musicians! (๑°꒵°๑)・*♡

I don't read a lot of manga, but I liked the Death Note anime, BLEACH, AoT and Ouran.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
I remembered from Ouran, my favorite character was Mori. I liked the fact that he was more than he seemed simply because he didn't speak very much. Plus I liked his relationship with Honey-senpai.

Second favorite was probably Kyoya.

Death Note-- it's a given really. I liked L a lot. Though Yagami Light was an interesting character overall.

BLEACH I have A LOT of favorites. Out of the main kids, I like I like Uryuu the most. From there, I am a big fan of the older Soul Society trio of Shunsui, Ukitake and Unohana. I wish there were more story about them when they were younger. Aizen has to be one of my top favorite villains, and Coyote Starkk has a special place in my heart.

AoT just hits me in the feels. I need to read the manga!

As for the Jpop, I actually found Miyavi first in high school, then learned and obsessed over Gackt for a long time. I think it was around that time that I learned about the others too. TM Revolution is one of my favorite Jpop artist now.

I don't know a lot of Kpop because I generally stick wit Jpop. I do like Block B though.

[QUOTE="Ironic Pantomime]

I remembered from Ouran, my favorite character was Mori. I liked the fact that he was more than he seemed simply because he didn't speak very much. Plus I liked his relationship with Honey-senpai.

Second favorite was probably Kyoya.

Death Note-- it's a given really. I liked L a lot. Though Yagami Light was an interesting character overall.

BLEACH I have A LOT of favorites. Out of the main kids, I like I like Uryuu the most. From there, I am a big fan of the older Soul Society trio of Shunsui, Ukitake and Unohana. I wish there were more story about them when they were younger. Aizen has to be one of my top favorite villains, and Coyote Starkk has a special place in my heart.

AoT just hits me in the feels. I need to read the manga!

As for the Jpop, I actually found Miyavi first in high school, then learned and obsessed over Gackt for a long time. I think it was around that time that I learned about the others too. TM Revolution is one of my favorite Jpop artist now.

I don't know a lot of Kpop because I generally stick wit Jpop. I do like Block B though.

[/QUOTE]
Omgosh I totally thought this was my rp search. I'm so sorry.

I love Mori and Kyoto too, and Mello and Light are my favorites from DN. Uryu is definitely a favorite from Bleach, though I love so many of the characters, it's hard to list them all.

I love Levi, Eren, Armin, Jean, Sasha, and Annie from AOT.

Miyavi is like, my fav!

I love all of those bands! I actually got to see Miyavi in concert once and he was so amazing~! And Bigbang was the band that got me into Kpop

If you ever need any recommendations, I pretty much listen to exclusively J&K music

Users who are viewing this thread

Back