• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners!

DaedAir

A Tainted Heart With Good Intentions

Hello. Glad you've come to take a look.

I am currently looking for a couple of 1x1 Rps. So I don't mind if more then one person replies to this thread.

Here's a little bit about me and the things I'm looking for.

About Me

I am Semi-Lit to Advance person when roleplaying depending on the topic of interest. I am on at least every other day, so you should expect a reply by that. I will let you know if I won't be on for a certain number of days and can't reply. Expect quite a bit of OOC in the form of PMs or in the actually RP itself. I do like to chat with my partner and cross ideas around for plot twists and such.

I do also love plot twists. So if you choose to Rp with me -- Expect them.

I tend to roleplay near exclusively male characters. I don't know why, they just come very easy and very natural to me. I typically play characters in the age group of 25 to 37. I can do age groups lower then that, but it is difficult for me. If romance is involved...I prefer it to
not be MxF. I like doing MxM. I play characters who aren't straight and who might stray from the path of the "normal" personalities and sexualities.

I do not do roleplays through PM. However you are free to contact me through PM if you would like to do a 1x1 Rp with me.

Semi-Lit and above Rpers Only. Sorry Guys/Gals.

Doubles of Rp Plots are completely ok!

• MxM Rp / College - University RP

As an exchange student, you must make new friends and adapt to the new surroundings and customs to your new school. But there's more then just adjusting to your school that you have to deal with.

What I'm Also Looking For:

Dragons

Science Fiction

Anthros/Furrys

LGBTQ

Transformers

Bakugan

MxM

Pacific Rim

LOTR Based

Pre/Post Apoclyptic

Mechs and Robots

Futuristic War

Humans with Powers (like Avatar)

James Cameron's AVATAR (or the idea of it)

Super Heroes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in the Masked & Dangerous plot! PM me?

Hello! Dragons, Lgbtq, lotr and humans with powers are all cool! The foreign exchange student thing seems to already be taken over ahaha.

The Big Move sounds interesting, might I suggest it be combined with "Humans with powers"? Although that is pretty broad.

Hit me up with a PM.

Bump again. Currently craving to do The Mile High Hunt. But, again, any of the above will also do.

Bump once again.

Current Interest: "It's Only You And I, Detective" and "The Mile High Hunt"

Hello! If you're still interested in something along the lines of a mech (more along the lines of cyborgs/robots than people controlling machines type roleplay) or Transformers (Prime or Bay-verse)  RP I'd be interested in discussing possible characters and plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back