• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners!

Hey I'm wondering if your still open for pairings still

I'd like to do the angle human if that's ok

I would be quite interested in Roleplaying with you if you're still looking. I would also love the Shy girl x Pushy boy pairing. I always like to play shy girls only because I always have to be the aggressive one. I would like to hear from you soon if at all possible. :)

I would be interested in the soldierxcivilian if that's still open or (insert idea here) soldierxelf if that can also work with your plot idea as well.

Shy girl x Pushy boy or Childhood friends both sound interesting! (^U^) Would you like me to PM you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

I would most definitely love to experiment with Deaf x Hearing or Blind x Seeing. That is, if you'd still like another buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back