• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners (plots inside) (always open)

Interested on Royalty, Super Heroes, Soldier and Spy, and Avatar TLA (Tbh this is the first time i saw a plot with two Avatar!)

Hey! I am brand new to RP nation but have been RP'ing for years. I'd love to RP with you. I prefer playing male roles so I think it would be perfect! The plots I'm interested in are Royalty, Vampires, Random Encounter and Disciplinary School. I'm most interested in the Random Encounter and Disciplinary School. Please let me know if you are interested as well and what I should do next! Thanks!

[QUOTE="too much idea]Interested on Royalty, Super Heroes, Soldier and Spy, and Avatar TLA (Tbh this is the first time i saw a plot with two Avatar!)

[/QUOTE]
PM me if you wanna discuss! I was pretty proud of the Avatar one tbh :)

Sterling said:
Hey! I am brand new to RP nation but have been RP'ing for years. I'd love to RP with you. I prefer playing male roles so I think it would be perfect! The plots I'm interested in are Royalty, Vampires, Random Encounter and Disciplinary School. I'm most interested in the Random Encounter and Disciplinary School. Please let me know if you are interested as well and what I should do next! Thanks!
Since you're brand new I'll PM you and we can discuss :)

ugh. you're my plot soul mate. I'm on restriction, but if you want to PM me, I can push past my indecisiveness.

Disciplinary school sounds interesting. It's a bit off my usual kind of character, but it may freshen things up for me. Care to tango with a fantasy fanatic nice guy trying out a new role?

Kiroshiven said:
Disciplinary school sounds interesting. It's a bit off my usual kind of character, but it may freshen things up for me. Care to tango with a fantasy fanatic nice guy trying out a new role?
Feel free to pm me! I'm coming out of a funk so I should be pretty frequent :)

[QUOTE="Ken James]I like the idea of Disciplinary School, but whatever you feel like doing is cool.

[/QUOTE]
Hit me with a pm and we can discuss :)

I'd be really interested in the Harry Potter, Super Heroes, Dystopia, Fairy Tale or first Fantasy plot.

Hi, I've been RPing for years, but I'm an absolute noob to this site. Just signed up this evening. I hope you're still interested in finding partners. If you're not, then no worries.

I'm interested in the following plots:

Soldier and Spy

Disciplinary School

Dragon Trainers

I'm really versatile in the characters I play, so I can be the guy since you prefer female. I'm also interested in the romantic RP right now. I also can't pm yet since I'm still fresh.

So, if you're okay with all that, I'd be very interested in trying one of these out. Oh, also I'm very dedicated to Rping and will usually reply more than once a day. But if I'm ever busy with school and the like, I'd be sure to let you know. Also, please be patient with me. I'm still figuring this whole thing out. Thanks!

I'd be interested in most of the fantasy RP's and potentionally the Hunter RP, that is if you're still open to do those. I'm not 18 buut I've been doing serious/mature RP for a good three-four years and RP'ing in general for a good 9.

Hi

Your superhero rp sound like something I'd love explore, I'm a newby but love to write, let me know if you want to give it a go

WakeUpCrono said:
Hey, is the dragon training plot still open? I'd like to do that one, if possible.
Yeah totally! Hit me with a pm :)

Mitchs98 said:
I'd be interested in most of the fantasy RP's and potentionally the Hunter RP, that is if you're still open to do those. I'm not 18 buut I've been doing serious/mature RP for a good three-four years and RP'ing in general for a good 9.
That's totally fine, pm me and we can talk :)

Karl said:
I'd like to do an FxF on the Random Encounter.
I like doing casual plots. :3
Sure! Send me a pm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back