• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Partners ( or group) of players who are 30+

A-me

Hi! im a devoted longterm roleplayer who usually creates plots in the realm of fantasy and modern supernatural.

I am looking to take on partners who are skilled at world building and respectful of work/life/rp balance.

I would ALSO like them them to be over 30 years old. Not because anyone else is unworthy. Rather that * I * am , and the older I get, the more conscious I am that there are far younger players with different--- ideals.

Also If Im honest, the age difference makes me nervous.

I tend to create plots that last for a WHILE and like to world build in such a way that themes can continue later on. I am a multi paragraph writer. But a rushed one, and my grammar... eh.. its not always on point. I do however include alot of thought into my postings and write what I like to think are flawed, realistic characters tossed into abnormal situations.

Please Message me if you are interested. I am looking to world build, so I definately am interested in many different unique ideas in a brand new setting

Cheers! ( and thanks))

Hey there!

Name's Idle! I took am looking for other RPers of the 30+ age range for a very similar set of reasons. I am mostly looking for a small group type of scenario because I just enjoy the dynamics of having a few people to add to the chaos/drama soup, and I haven't done 1x1s is actual years at this point.

I've got a handful of RP concepts that might work well for something like this. Was planning to wait until I was fully finished wrapping up all my old stuff before jumping back in, but... >]

I've got a handful of RP concepts that might work well for something like this. Was planning to wait until I was fully finished wrapping up all my old stuff before jumping back in, but... >]

Oh, I know what you mean. Sometimes you just can't help it - the itch to RP hits, and it hits hard!

I'm definitely down to discuss ideas, toss them around and see what happens.

I’d be rather interested in a small group of older players!

What is everyone's go tos for plots. Do you a character you have been carving And what is your preferred mode of communication for plotting etc

I have a few RP setups ready to go, though most tend to call for larger groups (outside of one particular fandom one, which could be fun to try if people are into it). Preference is for an OOC thread on-site.

I'm also over 30 and glad to find more players of similar ages. Assuming the RP/plot is one I feel I can effectively contribute to, I'm keen to join in. I don't mind if OOC is in a thread on RPN or organised on Discord.

Okay so we are on-site . I tend to shy away from Fandom myself , nothing wrong with it. It's just not for me

I personally dabble in modern fantasy and darker -horror ish is needed. But I can adapt my caracter to historical if needed. In fact, Id kind of like to " stonehedge" her into a different realm to see how shed adapt. OR i can just make a new main.

thats not very clear. But if we do create a supernatural plot we could do a small town -lab - setting OR
Um.... something else.
See. I'm easy.

Fantasy is my bread and butter, be it modern or more a la adventuring type. Also not huge on fandoms cause I prefer original characters.

I am also very malleable though.

I am also of age and love fantasy, although I prefer the adventuring style/genre over modern fantasy. Not super picky though. I love original characters and prefer not to utilize fandoms.

I am another who is of age, interested in fantasy and pretty easy-going when it comes to role-playing. I am a bit busy, so I can't promise really quick replies, but every few days should be fine.

...Provided I'm not too late. I'm not sure how many you were expecting A-me A-me . I certainly had felt like an outlier for my age.

I am another who is of age, interested in fantasy and pretty easy-going when it comes to role-playing. I am a bit busy, so I can't promise really quick replies, but every few days should be fine.

...Provided I'm not too late. I'm not sure how many you were expecting A-me A-me . I certainly had felt like an outlier for my age.
you are not too late . Im thinking the general idea will be a fantasy setting ( modern) and then it will be mostly freeform ( for the most part) to allow creativity. Yes we will have plotlines. but if we create a base setting. we can branch off and go from there once we see if the group i working.

As noted above- I think the setting is the first major detail. - Small town nestled in the outskirts as a safe haven for supernaturals anyone? ----modern sound good?

Fantasy is my bread and butter, be it modern or more a la adventuring type. Also not huge on fandoms cause I prefer original characters.

I am also very malleable though.
Same. I understand- Im probably repeating myself now and I apoligise as im doing these posts at the same time- but i think we are settled on fantasy -modern. ( if we set out a base. we can have -porting- and time looping happen. its flexible)

additionally, and Im not completely sure of the rules of this site. I do have discord if people want to ask questions and Im not on this site at the time. -- Im a nerd and I get notified when pinged. I don't want to anger mods or offend anyone. - so dm me on here if you would like my details. - Im pretty new here. As per my profile pic says.

I'm also over 30 and glad to find more players of similar ages. Assuming the RP/plot is one I feel I can effectively contribute to, I'm keen to join in. I don't mind if OOC is in a thread on RPN or organised on Discord.
Awesome: See below replies before I become an automated message:) and welcome, nice to meet ( type?) you.

As for numbers. spread the world. Id love to have a group thats big enough be comfortable with options for people but not overwhelming... for... for me... as I am not the worlds best organizer.

I have a few RP setups ready to go, though most tend to call for larger groups (outside of one particular fandom one, which could be fun to try if people are into it). Preference is for an OOC thread on-site.
awesome- I replied below. its somewhere down there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back