• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Partners. (Fandom List)(ALWAYS OPEN)

[QUOTE="Virtual Laptop]If you're still looking for some more partners I'm willing to do a Death Note or Hetalia RP.

[/QUOTE]
I dont know Hetalia. And anything Death Note would have to be OC's or keeping with L, Light, Misa. It has been a,while since I've seen, or read death note, so I only vaguely remember characters. The whole story, of course, I remember.

I only just joined so I'm on a time frame before I can PM, could you send me one? If not I can message you once I'm able. :)

I was wondering if you could do canon characters? As in canon x canon pairings maybe? ^^

I specifically was looking for something more Naruto oriented~

I would have PM'd you but this site works oddly and I can't do that until tomorrow unfortunately :/

I would adore to try roleplaying with you!

I've been looking for someone to RP Harry Potter verse with.

I actually just began reading the series, ^_^ I adore it.

Anyways, I think it would be fun to do OC's unless you feel otherwise.

If interested let me know!

Reptillicious said:
I was wondering if you could do canon characters? As in canon x canon pairings maybe? ^^
I specifically was looking for something more Naruto oriented~

I would have PM'd you but this site works oddly and I can't do that until tomorrow unfortunately :/
I can do that! Pm me when you can

FollowTheWhiteRabbit said:
I would adore to try roleplaying with you!
I've been looking for someone to RP Harry Potter verse with.

I actually just began reading the series, ^_^ I adore it.

Anyways, I think it would be fun to do OC's unless you feel otherwise.

If interested let me know!
OC'S are good with me! Send me a PM!

Reptillicious said:
Do you have an email or skype or any other sites, or do you solely roleplay on this site? (Sorry if it's against the rules to ask? I checked over them and didn't see anything...) If you do have something else, I can always give you my info so we can flesh this out sooner if you'd prefer~
Otherwise, I guess I'm alright with waiting a day.
I usually just stick to this site because all of my other things are linked to my online writing persona in which I dont really want people on here to know about. Sorry. \:

OhFallenMars said:
I usually just stick to this site because all of my other things are linked to my online writing persona in which I dont really want people on here to know about. Sorry. \:
Oh, well alright. I'll be sure to PM you tomorrow once my 24 hours is up, then :)

Would you be willing to do a teen titans roleplay? Also is romance allowed to be involved? If so, is it only MxF or can it be FxF?

Can we do high school of the dead? I don't really want the characters in the anime, just the concept :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back