• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for partners! [ detailed only, modern pairings ]

kidwell

ghost girl

hi everyone,

my name is ellen! i'm 24 years old and currently working in the washington, DC area as a proposal writer. i've been away from the world of roleplay for some time now, but i'm interested in getting back into it. and i'm looking for a couple of long-term partners who i enjoy writing with. please read through my guidelines and send me a PM if anything catches your eye!

1. i’m looking for literate, detailed partners only. replies should be creative, 99% free of spelling and grammatical errors, and at least
a couple of paragraphs in length; characters should have depth and be both believable and cliché-free. of course i’m not expecting perfection, but i would hope that my partner appreciates quality and attention to detail over quantity and hastiness—like me. :)

2. i like to chat OOC and get to know the people i’m roleplaying with, so let’s do that.

3. all pairings can be mxf or mxm, and i can play either gender. doubling is also groovy.

4. language, romance, and violence are common elements in my roleplays. for that reason, you AND our characters should be 18+ years old. and while it's not absolutely necessary, i would also prefer to use college settings (as opposed to high school) where applicable.

5. i will not hesitate to let you know if i’m not feeling it, and you should do the same. i don’t mind starting over, heading in a different direction, or ending things altogether. also, if you disappear for a few days, weeks, or forever, you’re not going to break my heart, but i would appreciate a warning.
:)

6. a note about frequency and availability: i work all day monday through friday and i’m forced to do normal people things on the weekends (run errands, maintain a social life, etc). with that said, i will do my best to reply at least 3-5 times a week, but i can’t make any promises. shit comes up. and i’m looking for fun, not deadlines!

7. i tend to stick to modern day/realistic roleplays with essentially no fantasy, futuristic, or historical elements, but i am open to expanding my repertoire. and i would love to find a partner who’s willing to help me navigate through some unfamiliar themes. (they’ll be specially marked below.) so feel free to let me know if that interests you!

the key:

5b1phl.jpg
= never done before

4vkzk6.jpg
= i will love you forever

pairings:

enemy x enemy/enemy's best friend
4vkzk6.jpg

bride/groom x best man/maid of honor
4vkzk6.jpg

mother-to-be x father's best friend/brother
4vkzk6.jpg

band member x band member/manager/fan

professor/tutor x student/student's parent

young man/woman x sugar daddy/mama

addict/in recovery x addict/in recovery

famous x not famous/fan/bodyguard

criminal x cop/cop's relative

criminal x criminal/victim

popular x unpopular

royal x common
5b1phl.jpg

coach x athlete

athlete x rival

bully x victim
4vkzk6.jpg

tourist x local

intern x boss

city x country

bad x good

other ideas/themes:

accidental pregnancy
4vkzk6.jpg

long distance relationship
4vkzk6.jpg

modern day disney (beauty & the beast, cinderella, etc.)
5b1phl.jpg

zombie apocalypse
5b1phl.jpg

arranged marriage

native america
5b1phl.jpg

halloween party

WWII
5b1phl.jpg

1950s
5b1phl.jpg

1990s

always open for combinations, other pairings, plot ideas, and suggestions! just ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mother-to-be x father's best friend/brother sounds like fun! Maybe we can mix that with the band member pairings?

Hey! Is this still open? An accidental pregnancy in a zombie apocalypse is a RP that I've been wanting to do for a while now and, interestingly enough, those are both on your list. I know that you said you wanted a partner that was 18+. Unfortunately, I'm only 17 (but will be 18 in less than half a year). Regardless, it's up to you if that's sufficient enough.

mother-to-be x father's best friend/brother

band member x band member/manager/fan

young man/woman x sugar daddy/mama

accidental pregnancy

arranged marriage

I'll be very interested in RPing any of those pairings with you! I'm 18+. I'll send you a PM :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back