• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners (always open!)

Mowinckel

Panic Station
I'm looking for some serious pals!

Honestly, I haven't roleplayed since forever (like 4 or 3 months, yikes), and I'm very interested in getting back to it. I miss writing a lot, as well as making up characters and scream about them oops. I'm gonna keep this short, but here is a little list of what I'm looking for!

- preferably Oc x Oc, but I can do existing character x Oc in some cases

- someone who likes to write a lot, a lot as in long paragraphs!

- i'm not to annoying on the grammar thing, but please know some aha

- mxf or fxf is good shit

- romance, fantasy, scifi and all that is very good, modern goes as well!

- we need to be able to talk outside the roleplay, as in befriend me!!

- if we can disscuss and make our own plot together I'll love you forever

You dont need to meet all of these, but if you can, then damn

I don't have anything to do (school, work) so I can answer quite often, if you can too that would be great! I'm a very detailed person btw, so please be patient with me oops - If you need to know more about me, then I have some at my profile!

[QUOTE="My Coffin Or Yours]Do you have any plots in mind?

[/QUOTE]
Not yet, but I'll be willing to come up with some!

I do believe that i live up to everything you have mentioned, except the long paragraph stuff. I usually only write to the point where i have answered the RP, and come up with new stuff to continue the RP. However, i would love to challenge myself and write as much as possible, if you are ok with me sometimes not posting too much? :3

Hi there, I'm interested in starting a roleplay with you.

If the roleplay was to have romance, I'd much prefer MxF. I'm interested in pretty much any genre //except sci-fi since I'm bad at writing about that stuff.

Also, if you need a sample post from me or anything else, let me know.

Hey I'm down to role-play with you, or really anyone who's up for it!

Just looking for fellow furries like you (idk if ur a furry or not XD) Or anyone really. Hope we can start rp! Thanks!^33^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back