• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Partners (Always Open, Ingore post count!!)

Tapadero

Hey!! Come Rp with me!!
hello! I am Taps, and I am looking for partners to rp with!! I am good with dark and light!!! I like pretty much anything.

- Please respond! If you loose interest or want to change something or are leaving PLEASE TELL ME!!

- I can respond from 1 sentence to 2 paragraphs whatever you do I will follow! :-) to the best I can!! I will try!!

- I am almost always on.

- also if someone can show me how to do the little drop down boxes to put stuff in I would REALLY appreciate it

Pairings, 

Abused X Normal person

Sherlock/John X OC

Merlin/Arthur/Guinveier/Morgana X OC

Band member X Fan

master/mistress X Slave 

Famous person X Fan

Avenger X Normal

Mutant X Mutant Hunter

Mutant X Mutant

X Men character X OC

Magic Vs Normals

Bff X Bff

Bad Boy X Good Girl

Bad Girl X Bad Boy

Life guard X Rich teen

Plot Ideas

Bets that Kill A betting game of Mafia, like the stand up version expect for real, same idea, one person is a killer, one is a dective, and the rest all victims

The Mishap Yuiam is criminal who is the boss of a big counterfit ring. He cops have tried to pin a case on him/her (Idk??) for weeks and Muse A a traine thinks he/she has finally found the second in command boss. Being hotheaded and excitable, they capture Muse B, who is the looke alike of the 2and in command of the ring. Muse A doesn't believe Muse B and

We can find out what happens!????

Soul Stolen

I thought of this while listening to. "Jar of Hearts" Christina Perri.

So "souls" in this don't refer to the body soul but the heart. The soul in this world in your Love. When you love someone truly, You give them their soul, which is your full love and trust in them. And the person you love takes the soul and gives you theirs.......most times. It's kind like the engagement ring...kinda. But there are such people called "Soul Eaters" these people are heartless half humans that look just like normal people, that live on the souls of people who fall in love with them. If your soul gets eaten by a soul eater, it's considered a HUGE disappointment and shows how gullible and unsmart you can be, so it's turned into a shaming thing. You have a inability to love any person until someone starts to fall in love with you.

Plot Beginning: Muse A falls hard for a girl/boy and gives their soul to this person which happens to be a soul eater, hence. Muse B somehow meets A and slowly starts to fall in love. Will the soul eater be back??? What will happen??

Roommates

So two roommates live together but what both don't know is that the other is a villain and one is a booth wear masks and so every time the villain commits a crime and the hero stops it or vice verse when they return home they each make excuses to why their all banged up....will they find out their roommates true identity??

Pinterest Ideas, remember all of these are Felixable!!

image.jpeg So my idea for this one is a medeivel era where a princess or prince(your character) is prophesied to destroy my character the sorceress of Nadaer.

image.jpegA slave trader plot, B. Humans are a rare specimen in the future and creatures of all types main race, Humans are used as workers, slaves and treated like property..until...

3.image.jpeg

Maybe a criminal/love plot??

image.jpeg

In a alternate universe where the only world we know is one where humans are kept in white buildings, wearing white clothing all looking the same, same hair cut, same look, until a rebel is born, destined to destroy the system..but reluctant friend doesn't know this

image.jpeg

A master theif (preferably me) is on a big job and a broken down author desperately wants a story, when their both in the wrong place at the wrong time both of them are on a quest to find out who framed the them and why.

Extras

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

I am open to ideas!! Pm me!! Currently interested in: any pairings, The Mishap, Soul Stolen, Roomates, #2 Pintrest Idea, #4 Pintrest Idea. #5 Pintrest Idea, and any of the extras

Last edited by a moderator:
Might as well, eh? Hello there friend! I'm interested in some cahoots between us, mostly involving some Dark and dangerous role-plays.

[QUOTE="Yuri Reeka]Might as well, eh? Hello there friend! I'm interested in some cahoots between us, mostly involving some Dark and dangerous role-plays.

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty! Love to!! I will PM u!

Hallo! My name is Azuri ^^ I usually play a male role and do MxF, pm me if your looking for someone to rp with ^^

Tapadero said:
hello! I am Taps, and I am looking for partners to rp with!! I am usually on and interested in more dark but if you like light I am ok with that, I like romance,fantasy, pretty much anything. Plot ideas we can work out, Please respond! I can respond from 1 sentence to 2 paragraphs whatever you do I will follow! :-)
Plot ideas/Pairings

Abused X Normal person

Sherlock/John X OC

Merlin/Arthur/Guinveier/Morgana X OC

Band member X Fan

Famous person X Fan

Avenger X Normal

Mutant X Mutant Hunter

Mutant X Mutant

X Men character X OC

Magic Vs Normals

Bff X Bff

Bad Boy X Good Girl

Bad Girl X Bad Boy

I am open to ideas!!
Are you still looking?

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]I im inrestd

[/QUOTE]
K pm me with the ideas u like, but I am going to bed now so I will reply in the mornig

Wilted said:
I would love to roleplay with you!
Abused X Normal person

Band member X Fan

Famous person X Fan

Bad Boy X Good Girl

These are what I would love to roleplay!
Awesoem!! I PM'ed you!!

I'm down for a Mutant X Mutant one

But I'd like to be Captain America because he's amazing

Or I could just be Kion idk

Kion said:
I'm down for a Mutant X Mutant one
But I'd like to be Captain America because he's amazing

Or I could just be Kion idk
Mutant Mutant is more X-Men, wanna do Avengers??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back