• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partner to Build Fantasy World

Rerri

Hey so I'm looking for someone to help me build a really in depth role-play with. I'm really big into fictional world-building and I think that fleshing out a world before playing it would really help make for a richer more enjoyable story. Basically it would work like this: we would start by messaging back and forth, discussing what we do and don't like in a role-play and then creating the basis of the RP. This would include the traits of the world (inhabitants, magics/technology, clans/nations etc.) then come up with some lore to help guide the story. Let me know if you're interested, I think it could be a lot of fun.

I've had an Idea I've been working on, I have a general idea how it works, but Im working out bits and pieces and Am working a bit more on plot.

It's a Different Earth, where Magic reigned instead of steam or electricity, And it takes place in the Political Superpower the Kingdom of Arya.

A demon has begun to terrorise the kingdom and kingdoms around Arya. His powers aren't known and that is causing distress, and call for the king to take higher action. And besides, An opposing kingdom has begun to have skirmishes with Arya on its outskirts.

Still needs work, but If you're interested, PM me.

Hey. I'd be up for this if you're still looking for partners. I'm really into making fantasy worlds, and playing around in them, Message me if you're still into this, cause I think we could have fun. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back