• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partner(s)

I have one in mind I have always wanted to try. How does a human x Shape shifter sound to you?

Ashman74 said:
Who would you prefer to play as in that, and would my character being something along the lines of an Elf or Fae be okay with you?

Heather said:
I have one in mind I have always wanted to try. How does a human x Shape shifter sound to you?
Sounds fine with me, which gender and role would you play as in that?

Heather said:
I would like to play the Female as well I wanna try out the Shape shifter. Just forewarn you that I haven't done this role before though I will play at my best. Is that okay?
That's perfectly fine, I haven't really done anything like that either but I do like playing as guys.

Ashman74 said:
I'd prefer to be the male, an elf works but could you tell me what a Fae is?
I meant Fae as someone more in touch with nature, kind of like a Plantsim though probably less green (maybe tinged though). Nothing too powerful mind you, but I thought my OC could work with flora as an adult.

Heather said:
Would you like to dicuss the rest over PM?
Sure, but could you please send it? I can't really do that right now, I think I have to wait until later today and I have only been here for a few hours.

Ashman74 said:
Oh, that'd work as well
I might do that then, since I haven't played with a character like that for a bit (my RP partner I had that RP with deactivated from my other site not too long in).

Alrighty, I got a few characters I'm thinking of using so It might take me a few minutes to chose. (Ouch.)

Ashman74 said:
Alrighty, I got a few characters I'm thinking of using so It might take me a few minutes to chose. (Ouch.)
I'm sure that I'll be fine with what you pick, and anyone else you'd like to use could be a close NPC or such. I love NPCs. ^^

I too enjoy using NPC's I'm gonna go with My Drow character (Drow are really badass Dark elves.) And I got a fun character I'll use for an NPC.

Ashman74 said:
I too enjoy using NPC's I'm gonna go with My Drow character (Drow are really badass Dark elves.) And I got a fun character I'll use for an NPC.
Cool! Is there much else you would like to talk about on this, or would you like us to go ahead and make a group and forms?

I think we're good, I'll post the link when its done. I should post it on the one on one section right?

Ashman74 said:
I think we're good, I'll post the link when its done. I should post it on the one on one section right?
I figure, though I'm pretty new here and haven't quite gotten the hang of how it works here quite yet.

Up for it!

I usually play as a Female character but I can play Male as well.

I'm up for pretty much any kind of RP.

Shawna said:
Up for it!
I usually play as a Female character but I can play Male as well.

I'm up for pretty much any kind of RP.
Sounds good to me, is there a genre you typically stick with though? Maybe fantasy or realistic, something like that for starters?

I'm honestly not picky. I usually let the other person pick, I'm fond of both to be quite honest ^^ I would say realistic to make things easy though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shawna said:
I'm honestly not picky. I usually let the other person pick, I'm fond of both to be quite honest ^^ I would say realistic to make things easy though.
Alrighty then, and do you prefer plots or pairings to work from? Just the last thing before I put anything out there, I like to see about that at least.

I'm more familiar with plots, wouldn't mind messing around with pairings.

Shawna said:
I'm more familiar with plots, wouldn't mind messing around with pairings.
I should have something up in just a bit, and I'll try to mix both in (like a pairing, but with a little more detail as well).

Shawna said:
Thank you ^^
For starters it could be something along the lines of Boss x Assistant. A young man/woman has been passed down the family business and is trying to get the grasp of how to control everything. Their new assistant/the former assistant of their parent(s) shows them how to get started and the two manage to befriend each other over time. As time passes, the new owner starts to see their second in command in a new, amorous light, but isn't sure if they should act on it or not. Do they even feel slightly the same about their boss anyway?

Just one that I came up with on the spot, I can come up with something else just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back