• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Panfandom or Animanga friendly RP with Depth and Vision

Paradox9

Forever expecting. Eternally disappointed.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Title says it all but I will copy paste this from my About Me:
Preferences:
Forum RP:
A complete forum is a sign of effort from a rp creator to me. So it will always take precedence. The freedom to rp in various threads and enjoy evolving storylines that can carry over between threads has always been a draw. I don't like 1x1 unless it's part of a larger rp in progress. So don't ask please.

Fandom RP: I enjoy many JRPGs and Mahou Shoujo, Shonen anime. I will play different characters as close to their canon personas as I am able. I find this more fun than creating a random OC.

Example RP Characters (Colored are my preferred characters to rp with whenever an opportunity arises.):
Disgaea: Rozalin
Wild Arms: Raquel Applegate, Marivel Armitage
Madoka Magica: Madoka Kaname, Kriemhild Gretchen
Persona: Maki Sonomura, Rise Kujikawa
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth Valkyrie
Star Ocean: Maria Traydor
Symphogear: Shirabe Tsukuyomi

Activity: I can match my partners unless it's something like rapid fire posting. If there are very large gaps in post activity, expect my interest in the rp to drop until it picks back up again to a good pace.

LGBT and Adapting Canon Restrictions: I m open to it as I play many bi or lesbian characters. When it comes to Magical Girl rp however, if you want to play a Magical Boy it needs to be in a canon where it is officially part of said canon.

DMing: While I can, I won't until I feel like there are enough interested and reliable people for what I want to do.

Mechanics: I build my own game systems. This is another reason I won't be doing anything too seriously without enough reason.

My character vault (It's very WIP and only has one but you can get the gist of what I want maybe): Showcase - Characters Played By Paradox9 (WIP)

I also play OCs but with a strong resemblance to my preferred canons. At the moment it seems like most things I'd join are full or have run too long (I like to join early to gain notoriety lol). So anyways if anyone starts up something that could handle the above fandom styles, or OCs that are similar in concept to them. Please hit me up here with a link to your project. Some disclaimers, I like code heavy content (posts from players and dms but dms especially should have nice presentation) and mechanics. Although mechanics is less important to me than aesthetics. My writing level is so-so, I used to be much better but have been out of practice for a long while. So I may have picked up bad habits.

I can't join too many rps though (not like there will be that many for me regardless heh). So once I have one or two more I'll close this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back