• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for one on partner for supernatural world

Sharon

Have an idea of A future earth. Year 3050. Supernaturals exits. The main story is about Dracula and his daughter. She was not raised with him. She finds him after to learn how to be a vampire. I need a strong writer for the Dracula character. As his and her relationship grows we can move on to other Supernatural characters to keep the role play interesting.

I am a strong RPer. I have a few questions though. Is it alright if I do not play Dracula perse more of a different vampire leader type character? I only ask because Dracula is a very specific character with a crapton of source material and I don't think I can play him IC. But I would still really like to play out this idea because father daughter bonding stuff makes my heart happy. Also vampires are kind of awesome.

Ok that's cool. But I have a very bad migraine tonight do ill start it tomorrow and let u know on here where it is.

I just started it in one on one and tagged you in it. You should get notice of it. I hope you like it.

What abilities is my character allowed to have? Do I need to adhere to vampire lore or can I wing it? Just asking because I usually imagine this character with control over darkness. He doesn't absolutely have to have it. I just thought I'd ask to be sure.

You can wing it. I love a writer with imagination. I haven't forgotten your reply. I just sadly have been getting migraines lately. Please have patience with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back