Looking for One on One partner

Ene Kagerou

Member of the Mekakushi Dan
Requirements:

1. No one-liners. (2 lines or more)

2. Descriptive.

3. Active member (Doesn't need to be too active, but atleast once a day.

Anyways, I have a few ideas some of them can have 2-3 people, but most of them are one on one. Let me know if your interested in any of them.

First Idea: (2-3)

This world is the result of Earth 's centuries being fused into one time. This world is not the past, nor the present, nor the future. Time ceases to exist and it is always snowy, but equal amounts of snow on the ground always remains at exactly four interested.

There was a story told, about a creature that would come and save these timeless citizens, for this is one of the many resulting parallel universes to Earth. Some of the citizens are messed up, and none of them have free minds, except a trouble making girl who believes she will find the person who will save them, and the leader of the government that wants her dead.

This story is the result of this girl and the person she finds. This story is about a girl and her saviour, playing a banished melody on the run when trying to start time.

This story is basically about a savior who can create, and a leader who wants to destroy.

In this case, the characters available would be the, "saviour," and the girl (me) and maybe the leader if three people interested.

Second Idea: (1 on 1)

The year is 1864, and you are a sorcerer/soceress traveling from town to town. You come across the weirdest town yet, where everything is opposite of what it's supposed to be, including the ruler of the town who wants no one to leave, you enter, not knowing that you aren't allowed out and end up getting your magic taken away and you have to fight and climb a 20 story tower, gaining your powers back one story at a time. On the way you meet one of the prisoners in the tower who still has a bit of common sense like you, and he/she decideds to follow you on your journey, and at first seems nothing but annoying and dead weight, but turns out to be very useful.

Third Idea: (1 on1)

This town is almost comepletely destroyed, because of a group of demons who had taken over 1 year ago. They are the government and had been making people work for them until a group of them started a rebellion. Now all those you've known are either a rebel like yourself or dead. One day when looking for survivors, your group gets split up and you come across a young demon girl, who doesn't seem too strong. You start to talk with her and gradually grow onto her good side.

This is all for now, but when I get more ideas, I'll be sure to post

I think they're all interesting plots. I'd be up for doing the third one with you if you want, or any of them for that matter.

I like the first idea, and would like to take that plot for a spin. PM if interested in chatting!

-Mod.

Cosette I'd love to do the third one with you! I'll post the thread soon.

Maurepas I'm fine with doing the second one with you if you're still up for it, I'll also post this thread soon too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back