• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for New RP Partners

MilesSquirrel

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello hello!

I'm new to the site so I'm still trying to navigate it all but I think I got the basis of everything so far lol. I was recommended this site by a friend of mine and thought I would give it a shot to find some more people who also love to write.

Anywho, I'm in my 20s and looking for someone close in age (it's just what I'm comfortable with personally). I've been ping for around 10 years at this point and can write quite a bit. I consider myself Literate to Advanced Literate, writing 4+ paragraphs per reply. I don't do fandom role plays anymore really, but if you come to me with something I know about and am interested in it I might give it a shot :)

World building is one of my favorite things! - Followed by oc making lol. I really enjoy having two ocs interact with each other and learning how to interact with one another lol.

Another thing I will not do is a group role play. I am more than happy to have multiple ocs in the role play we create, but I get too overwhelmed with group role plays. I have tried it a few times and it's just not my thing.

If you've made it this far and are still interested just shoot me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back