• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for new long-term partner!

ModestKodiak

Haunted by the idea I'm wasting my life.
Been on the site for two years, I'd say I'm fairly experienced with roleplaying. I'm looking for new long-term partners to RP with since it's been a long while since I've tried anything new! So, here's a bit about me:

• I'm male and so I prefer playing male characters, but I'm not adverse to having a side character that is female. If romance ends up being in our plot, then I only do MxF romances.

• On average, I try to write four to five paragraphs with a good amount of detail in them. I like to think I have decent grammar and spelling, and so I'm looking for a partner to match those points. If you're weak in any of those three areas, I'd probably look for another partner.

• I'm open to most genres except perhaps Fantasy. Magic, werewolves, vampires, angels, and demons don't sit well with me really. But other genres I'm open to try! The two genres I often do are action/adventure and slice of life. So, if you're looking for those, I'm up for them!

I think that should be all there is to me, so if any of that interests you, leave, drop, shoot me a PM and maybe we can figure something out!

Was just about to ask you if you wanted to discuss a storyline but the problem is i can only do one paragraph.

I'll be happy to try to have my replies that long. Been rping for four to five years, so might see how that works out if you're still searching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back