• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for MxM partners! (Open to suggestions for plots!)

I have a lot of free time on my hands right now, so I am looking for some new roleplays. I am only comfortable with mxm if there is romance. I would love if you came to me with suggestions or cravings of your own as well. If you are interested see the requirements and plots I have below!

• Please be able to write at least one paragraph. I like to do longer posts, but as long as it is at least 1 paragraph I don't mind.
  • I roleplay in third person, please do the same
  • I can respond at least a few times a day most days. It is perfectly fine if you cannot.
  • Please be open minded, and contribute to the plot
  • If you don't like the roleplay or would like to end it for other reasons just let me know.
  • Characters must be 18+ if it is romantic.
  • No fandom roleplays (sorry)

None of these plots are very fleshed out, if you are interested we can talk more about it before we start.

• I have a prompt surrounding people who have been experimented on and made into hybrids with different animals. These people have select traits of their animal counterparts. The scientists want to see what happen when my character (a bird hybrid) and your character (preferably a predator) are put in a room together. This interaction can go in a few ways depending on what you want to happen.
  • A mythical beast has been captured and taken to the circus as part of a main event. This beast is known to be extremely violent and is feared by most of the human race. When your character hears about this, they make their way to the circus to find out what the fuss is about. Will your character save my beast? Kill him? Capture him for his own profit?
I am open to other suggestions!
  • Omegaverse
  • Human x merman
  • Superhero/villain x human
  • Angel x angel hunter
There will be more added as I get inspired. I am open to any other suggestions as well.
I'm intetested on both your plots or we could fo an omegaverse rp :)
Are you still looking for partners?

Hello, I'd love to start a rp with you. pm me if you'd like, I understand that some people's hands are full and they aren't looking for new people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back