• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for MxM Partner! (Updated 08/05/17)

MaskedCat

Unlucky Cat

• IntroductionHello everyone! My name is MaskedCat but you can call me either Mask or Cat. I am currently 18+ years old and still studying. I am a cat lover with four lovely beauties living with my family and I. I am the middle child in my family with an older sister and younger brother. I dream of becoming a writer in the future so I will appreciate any advice you might be able to give to me.

LikesI actually got into RPing thanks to anime which also got me into fanfiction. Anime/manga is a big part of my life and has been with me ever since middle school. It is also what got me into writing so I have a lot to thank anime and manga for I would not be where I am now without it.
    I also adore cats for they are beautiful, majestic beings. We also have two adorable dogs, but I prefer my lovely kitties. Two of which are actually Purebreds and have their own papers! That was certainly a pleasant surprise since I did not know that for quite some time for those two were adopted when I was a child.

DislikesI have no tolerance for spicy foods. I really don't. That is something my brother teases me about every single time we go out to eat at a place which specializes in such foods. I love sweets though and I am a sucker for desserts. I always have room for dessert since I rarely ever get to eat sweet foods.
    I dislike it when someone leaves a comment on the fanfictions I have posted about how much they despise it, the romantic pairing(s) I have included, etc. I leave clear warnings so I greatly advise against going over anything of mine that you dislike.

OtherFandom Universe Based Pairings

Last edited:
heyyy there! if youre still looking im interested in the dragon and tamer pairing. hmu if youre still looking for a partner

I'm about to go on a camping trip but i'd like to rp with you. so long as you don't mind scattered replies for a few days. I have a plot that will fit with your KidnaperXKidnapped and AssassinXRoyalty parings.

Hiya! I'm willing to do Knight x Prince (( Me being the former as you wish to be the latter. )) :captaincat: I do have a female knight OC on me and I also agree to the rules.

However, there is a possibility I may forget to check RPNation (( Don't take it as a sign that I'm not interested, sometimes I just don't remember to go on RPNation. If you'd like, we can RP somewhere a little more active like Discord or Skype. Or rather, just notify me through there. ))

Last edited:
Hey there! Have a partner for the Veterinarian/Neko pairing? I'd love to try that with you! I can't send out PMs yet, sadly but ^D^:captaincat:^;3^ all the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back