Looking for more RP's (1x1 or otherwise)

WEIbanner.png

Alright, so I've been craving some New RP's lately and as such am looking for partners to RP with but before we start...

About me

My name is Jess, I've been online RPing for 10 years now. I don't claim to be an expert when it comes to RPing but I'm experienced. I love to read and write and worked on (but not yet finished) novels. I love to plot and plan when it comes to RP and come up with intricate plots.

About my Writing

I avoid one line RP's. I prefer Semi-lit to Literate RP's, I prefer to be descriptive. I generally play female characters but I will play male characters upon request. I play all pairings: FxM, FxF, MxM. I will do mature RPs (Gore, Drinking, Drugs Language) if desired as long as that isn't the entire plot, RPs die to easy if there isn't some sort of plot to keep it moving. Id you want to go this route I insist it be done over PM away from young eyes.

I do Fandom RPs and original (See lists below). I like playing either innocent characters or 'AB personality characters' (Meaning they have a polite personality they show others than a secret, scheming side)

Fandom's I'll RP

(Listened are my ships/characters I like, that's not to say I won't RP another ship, you just have to ask. If none listed it means anything goes)

Being Human

?Annie

?Mitchell

Castle

Criminal minds

?Reid

Disney*

Doctor Who*

?10/Rose

?Amy/Rory

?Nine/Rose

Firefly

Marvel Universe*

?Clintasha

?Loki

?Stark/Banner

?Stark/Captain

Merlin

?Merthur

?Arthur/Gwen

Moral Instruments

NCIS

?Tony/Ziva

Once Upon a Time

?Captain Swan

Sherlock*

?Johnlock

?Mormor

?Sherolly

Supernatural*

?Destiel

?Dean/Jo

White Collar

?Neil

Angel Beats

Black Butler*

D.N. Angel*

?Hiwatari

Elfen Lied

Fairy Tail*

?Lucy/Natsu

?Gangeel/Levy

?Gray/Juvia

?Loki/Lucy

?Hibiki

?Carla/Happy

Fruits Baskets*

?Tohru/Kyo

?Tohru/Yuki

Fullmetal Alchemist

Gauken Heaven

Ghost Hunt*

Loveless

?Ritsuka/Soubi

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok*

?Loki/Mayura

Nabari no Oh

Ouran High School Host Club*

?Tamaki/Haruhi

?Tamaki/Kyouya

?Kyouya

Pandora Hearts*

Phantom Thief Jeanne

Pokemon

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Teen Titans

ToraDora

When They Cry

Vampire Knight

**RPs I'm really wanting to do

Original RP's

Fantasy

Historical

Horror (Not so much gore)

Magical

Mystery

School Life

Sci-Fi

Slave

Supernatural

If you made it to the end thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope to RP with you soon. Feel free to ask any questions you might have!

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! If you're still looking for partners I'd love to come up with a plot with you. ^___^ I don't have any ideas at the moment but I'm sure we can come up with something together. Just send me a message or something! :)

Hi. I read your post and you sound like aggreat person to rp with. I'm interested in doing something with you if you'Dr still looking. I consider myself literate, though it's probably more semi-lit. =p I could give you a sample though. Pm me of you're up for thing.

Can I just be your friend? Like, seriously, we have a lot in common! (Especially fandoms)

I would like to do a Fruits Basket and be Kyo, but I'm not sure I'd be the best. But I can try! (I haven't rped as many bad ass characters...)

You roleplay Ghost Hunt. God fucking bless. Do you have anything in particular in mind for something Ghost Hunt? I'll admit that, so far as ships go, I ship Lin and Mai rather hard. Lin is my boy. I could probably manage any of the men in that, actually, although I doubt I'd be any good as the girls.

Hey am I hope I'm not to late to be a partner ^^. I would love to do any rp with you because you have such awesome interest. So if you wish to rp with me just shoot me a pm and I am sure we will have tons of adventure!

I'd love to do a school-themed MxM with you if you're still open for more...

Not sure if you're still looking, but I've got a med/fant RP in need of three more characters before we can begin. It has an intricate plot, and though there are some semi-planned characters that must be filled, there are also opportunities to bring in your own ideas in the form of add-in characters. There's definitely a good opportunity for you to play a character who seems sweet but has a scheming side to her. ^^ Hope you don't mind taking a look - http://www.rpnation.com/resources/vendettas-vatricide.1625/

If you're still looking for partners, I'd love to put together a Disney role play with you. :) We can do F x M if you wish, and I am comfortable playing the male. I'd also love to hear what original ideas you have for the different topics you listed.

Probably canon, however, I do not have a specific preference. We can also discuss it in PM if that is easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back