Looking for more rp partners

Sisterrc

Hello all. I posted once before a little over a week ago and found a few people that seem to have disappeared. I would really like a good, constant roleplay. Please start a conversation if you are interested. Thank you.

Hey there; I'm here hoping you haven't given up yet, and was wondering if you'd be up for a good old fashioned, plot-based role-play. I love characterization above all things, and any OCs you have on your shelf or any you have in mind, or just any ideas for role play in general, I'd love to hear about them and see where we can go with this. I like to be a frequent poster and my post size on average is about 5-6 paragraphs, 3-4 bare minimum.

I'm terribly sorry, but I'm not so used to small talk. I could attempt to start a conversation as it were, but it would probably end up on the stereotypical matter of either "What's the weather like?" or, "What time-zone are you operating from?" We could discuss either topics of interest or preferred genre, if that's where you'd like to take this.

Personal messaging on here is labeled as 'start a conversation'. That is what i had meant.i prefer to move things to a more private setting. I am sorry i was not more clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back