• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SmittenKittten

Lovestruck Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone, I'm a little awkward I fear, so apologies in advance. I'm looking for some roleplays, specifically MHA geared ones. I really only use discord, but if it's not an option I'll gladly do it here.

As for plots, I have none, but I'm open to brainstorming. I like canon, but I also like to play around with AUs and different headcanons - I REALLY like headcanons, I have a billion for nearly every character.

I personally prefer more romantic rps, I rarely do platonic ones unless the plot is REALLY compelling. As for ships, I'm a multishipper and can play almost anyone. I've recently been really into writing as Bakugou, Midoriya, Shigaraki, and Shinsou, but I've also been trying to adapt to writing for Aoyama, Shoji and Tokoyami - who I don't write nearly as much as I would like to! If you want me to write for someone that isn’t listed, chances are I will, I'm pretty flexible.

I have a strong bias for bxb, but I'm definitely willing to dip my toes in bxg, or any variation that allows me to be a guy.

I prefer longer responses, on discord I can easily pass the 2k limit once or twice depending on what's happening in the roleplay. Shorter responses tend to bore me, and responses that lack punctuation and capitalization irk me - and I don't mean to be rude when I say that!

All that aside, feel free to reach out! I don't bite! ^,^ Thank you for (hopefully) reading this unnecessarily long(?) post.

Last edited:
I would be interested! I can do Shigaraki, Hawks or Aizawa as a main if you ship anyone with them.
👀 I ship Endeavor with both Aizawa and Hawks, Dabi with Hawks and Shigaraki, and I've been experimenting a little with Overhaul so I'm not too confident in my ability to write him, but I ship him with Shigaraki as well if any of those interest you. I'm fairly confident in my ability to write Endeavor & Dabi.

👀 I ship Endeavor with both Aizawa and Hawks, Dabi with Hawks and Shigaraki, and I've been experimenting a little with Overhaul so I'm not too confident in my ability to write him, but I ship him with Shigaraki as well if any of those interest you. I'm fairly confident in my ability to write Endeavor & Dabi.
I honestly love all of those!! I will message you!

Hello everyone, I'm a little awkward I fear, so apologies in advance. I'm looking for some roleplays, specifically MHA geared ones. I really only use discord, but if it's not an option I'll gladly do it here.

As for plots, I have none, but I'm open to brainstorming. I like canon, but I also like to play around with AUs and different headcanons - I REALLY like headcanons, I have a billion for nearly every character.

I personally prefer more romantic rps, I rarely do platonic ones unless the plot is REALLY compelling. As for ships, I'm a multishipper and can play almost anyone. I've recently been really into writing as Bakugou, Midoriya, Shigaraki, and Shinsou, but I've also been trying to adapt to writing for Aoyama, Shoji and Tokoyami - who I don't write nearly as much as I would like to! If you want me to write for someone that isn’t listed, chances are I will, I'm pretty flexible.

I have a strong bias for bxb, but I'm definitely willing to dip my toes in bxg, or any variation that allows me to be a guy.

I prefer longer responses, on discord I can easily pass the 2k limit once or twice depending on what's happening in the roleplay. Shorter responses tend to bore me, and responses that lack punctuation and capitalization irk me - and I don't mean to be rude when I say that!

All that aside, feel free to reach out! I don't bite! ^,^ Thank you for (hopefully) reading this unnecessarily long(?) post.
Sent you a dm!

HI! I absolutely have been waiting for a dabihawks RP. If you can please message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back