• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for M x M pairings

Miss.Slaughter

New here but love rpg forums and games
I'm looking for someone to RP with for M x M.

I like romance with a bit of twist in it. Like a special romance of some kind ;)

Examples:

- Doctor x patient

-Patient x patient

- Young x old (not like the pedophile of way but sort of like teacher x student kind of way)

-Deaf x blind

-Deaf x normal

-Blind x normal

-Vampire, werewolf, just a magical creature in general x normal

-Magical creature x magical creature

-Jerk x popular

-Alternative x mainstream

If you have any other ideas they are always welcome!

I'm up for the student x teacher one if you would be interested :) and I don't mind playing either role. However, you should know I don't like to rush my roleplays.

I really like the sound of the Magical creature x magical creature one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the teacher×student one and I was wondering if it was okay for me to be the teacher and be the uke. Normally I'm fine with being the seme, but I never got any experience with being an uke and I would like to try. So if you'd have me I'd like to roleplay with you. Please pm me.

I can do magical creature x magical creature one, though I'd have to ask for clarification what constitutes as a magical creature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back