• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Longterm RP Partner

Sero

Seroberos
Just looking for some rp to kill the time, preferably long term. I'm flexible. I mostly play males, not really looking for romance plots but if it happens it happens. I prefer here but I can work with discord. Either works.

To keep it short and sweet:
- Been rping over a decade
-Semi lit/lit (situational, I match my partner, one liners sometimes for quips)
-Preferably fantasy/supernatural plots
-Original characters preferred
-Prefer serious plots or character development

I am over 20. I happen to work a full time job and do college as well. I'm fairly active regardless but just something to keep in mind.

Writing Samples:
He wasn't dressed too formally today, his long curly hair loosely tied back into a wild ponytail with his bangs loosely framing his freckled features. He was moving things along while wearing shorts of all things, and a muted blue tee with a yellow rabbit sewn on with the name 'Bunny' underneath. 'So people know who you are.' His niece had said in a call a while back. He was...slightly against it because of the long gashes down his arms but he folded to the power of her puppy eyes.

He pulled some boxes onto the dolly he had borrowed and tipped the wheels back, laughing, asking the staff to watch his stuff so it didn't walk off when he was taking things to his dorm.

-

Just let me know if you're interested!

hi there! I'm interested in starting a RP with you, I'm also semi-lit/lit, been role playing for about 6 years, but i did take a break for a while so i"m trying to find some good partners to spark my creativity again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back