• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long term roleplays (Must be either willing to play the guy or double up)

Would you be up to a historical romance style of a storyline? I have a few plots that are not fantasy based (maybe a little bit of paganism in the story) and can see what I can do.

RosefromtheRiver said:
Would you be up to a historical romance style of a storyline? I have a few plots that are not fantasy based (maybe a little bit of paganism in the story) and can see what I can do.
I have never done anything like it so I'm not too sure what I would be like at doing it. What are the plots?

One is about Vikings when they started to invade England and Scotland. The other one is an arranged marriage between a laird and an English heiress who has a dark secret, another being about a shopkeeper(s) and a duke. I would have to search them up if any are to your liking.

RosefromtheRiver said:
One is about Vikings when they started to invade England and Scotland. The other one is an arranged marriage between a laird and an English heiress who has a dark secret, another being about a shopkeeper(s) and a duke. I would have to search them up if any are to your liking.
The arranged marriage one sounds good :)

JustSmile said:
I'd love to double with you!!!
Woo :) pm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back