• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long term roleplays (Must be either willing to play the guy or double up)

So I feel like I need some more roleplays. I have some really good ones rn but others have just stopped so I need some to fill the gap :)

I'm not too fussy as long as the plot isn't fantasy and has some sort of element of romance. I'm not a fan of one liners so please write more than that. I prefer to play the female but I don't mid doubling up so if you would rather play both then I'm up for that :) A warning, I don't really do character sheets, I give the name, age and looks but I don't write out the personality. I like to go with the flow and in bits here and there for my characters. Also if we are going to roleplay please don't mail me if I haven't replied in an hour asking where the reply is, I might not reply straight away but I will eventually. Mailing me gives me less enthusiasm to reply.

I don't really have any plots in mind because I don't really have any, the ones I do have are very over used. I could have a look for one I do want to do though, if you like. I don't really care about the plot as long as it's full of drama and has romance. I would be up for a PLL roleplay, if anyone is interested.

Post here or send me a pm :)

Are you at all ok with wolves? i came here specifically in search of a 1x1 wolf partner? And i suck at the fantasy thing so no worries there.

If you need... i guess a reason you may want me as a partner, lemme know and i can send you a link to a rp iv'e been doing for awhile with a friend.

I've never done a wolf roleplay before but I have read stories on wattpad about packs and mates and all stuff like that and really enjoyed them. Apart from what I've read there I don't really know too much so you would have to bare with me a bit, but I would happily give it a go :3

Awesome ^.^, I'm actually more or less into a more modern, and realistic wol'f style's, my muse Vox, a rouge who usually, has been separated from his pack, and comes across another rouge wolf, or pack. that's the idea in an RP i'm currently working on.

(P.S. Sorry it took me so long to reply, i a.m. usually up, and working on roleplays from 12pm to 5pm, but today i got carried away and worked till 10, so i fell asleep, but thats another thing about me, i always get right on things like posting reply's, and i let you know if it's the last one im doing for the day or whatnot...)

That sounds pretty good :) maybe we could do something similar?

No worries :) I like that you let people you rp with know if it's your last reply, it's very helpful :)

Yes, it's just a habit i formed from rping with inexperienced newbies :P , always leaving meh hanging, it's just a nice thing to say, and will alot the other person time to type without pressure.

Oh, i also wanted to ask, what type of rp's did you used to do? just something to let me know the kind of rp'er i can expect to rp with?

It's nice because a lot of the time I end up waiting up late for a reply that never comes so if you tell me that that's it for the day I can think yep no need to stay up because there won't be a reply. More people need to do that haha

As in style or theme?

Yeah, The type of theme's you play with, and the rating you'd give yourself when you roleplay, (i.e. simple intermediate,advanced expert....ect.)

Usually I go for anything with romance so i'm pretty much for anything as long as it's not fantasy based. And idk, I'd say I'm pretty good because I've been doing it for years. idk how I would rate myself though, never had to do it before haha

Yeah, i'm more of a WolfxWolf kinda scenerio pearson. iv'e been doing RP's for about 2 years now, and I started with a more fantasy-isk type of style. However i think i found my love to be a modern, northern wolf style romance, i.e. any variation of a rougue meets rougue style. and i'm cool with all formats Bxg Gxb BXB and GxG

I've never actually done a wolf roleplay before, I've always been a modern roleplayer. Rogues have no pack right?? I kind of like the idea of one character being from a pack and one being rogue? I pretty much always do boy x girl, as long as I get to play a female I don't mind. Do you just do one character or double?

It's my Norm to only have 1 Muse per RP, i have 3 (all wolf's) and i never use one in multiple rp's (at least not on the same site) as it almost feels lke cheating.

I'm not to sure really as I'm new to wolf roleplays so idk. Maybe it could be a high school setting or something and one character is from a family that's high up in a pack and then the other be rogue and could be from a pack that was awful? god I'm bad at this, sorry haha

Tee hee, that sounds more like a werewolf style. I'm not such a huge fan of that type of rp....

Here ill share a theme from a BxG WolfxWolf story i did awhile back

2 young pups (no older than a year) meet, after one is separated from his/her pack due to an extreme blizzard, leaving white out conditions.

After a trek in extreme blindness, the two wolves meet.

(When i say a modern/realistic wolf-esk rp... i mean like actuall full out "WOLF' not werewolf.

Heres a link to an rp im currently doing, it can give you a kind of idea of the tye of rp's i do.

http://www.rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3969

alright. I honestly don't feel... i guess comfortable is the right word... i don't feel proper in a sense, playing as a human, so idk, i might check back with you if i change my mind, but i'm going to go see if i can find a standalone wolf rp... but it was nice talking to you

(i probably wont reply from here on out)

I don't feel comfortable not roleplaying as a human. I've never done it before and I have a feeling I wouldn't be any good at it. It was nice talking to you too though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back