• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long-term partners (Always open!)

Hey there! im 17 and ive had a bit of experience with roleplaying in the past. I'm currently looking for some new long-term roleplay partners. Sorry in advance for the pickiness.

-My reply length usually is around 1-3 paragraphs. I usually can adjust to whatever my partner's length is, but if you tend to send 5+ paragraphs each reply, a roleplay may not work out. I won't reply as often and too long of a response can make it harder to show character's reactions to things.

-Please no constant one-liners. Always quality over quantity, but just give me something i can work with

-Romance is perfectly fine, as long as there is some build up

-Be willing to play side characters! Side characters are important for the story, and I can't play every side character.

-I prefer my main character to be male. I don't mind playing female side characters, but my main character will be male most of the time.

-Please don't just leave the roleplay without telling me! I get people lose interest, but just let me know so that im not waiting on a response that isnt going to come. I will do the same for you.

-I can roleplay through PM, or other messaging apps such as kik

-I'm pretty friendly to talk to outside of the roleplay, and im always up to making a new friend!

With all that being said, I'm open to other ideas if you have something in mind, but here a few pairings ive been wanting to do. Shoot me a message if anything sparks your interest!

Highschool
Vampire x Human
Abuse victim x bestfriend
Student x Student

Apocalypse
Survivor x Survivor

Walking Dead Universe (No canon-characters)
Survivor x Survivor

Hunger games
tribute x tribute
The first ever Hunger Games tribute x tribute

The purge (No canon-characters)
OC x OC

I'm also into Marvel, though I don't have any particular ideas for pairings

Hey there I’m new here but would you be willing to try a role play with me?

I have an RP I am looking for partners for. If you'd like, I can tag you in it, or we can talk in PM. Either way is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back