• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long term partners (always open)

I hate making these forums but I keep losing my original one. Anyway, i'm looking for people who want to Roleplay. People who won't randomly give up on the roleplay and will help expand on plot if it gets boring. I can play any Gender/Sexuality. I'm not overly fussy on whether we use first person or third and I don't actually care about post lengths.

I don't mind if we use Original Characters or Canon for rp's but please feel free to post or message.

Fandoms:

-The flash cw

-Arrow cw

-Sense8

-Orphan black

-Agents of shield

-Jessica Jones

-daredevil

-Marvel

-DC

-The 100

I will also do original plots if you have any ideas and pairings :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! I would love to write some Marvel inspired but original stuff. I've got a character concept I'm itching to explore.

I'm also really on the hunt for somebody to take me under their wing a little here. This place is new and giant and I'm trying to figure it out. But I'm a faithful writing buddy with time to spare. If you're okay holding my hand a little to set up a thread and get the ball rolling I won't let you down!

Hooray!

I'm a total newbie and still don't have my ten posts so I can't PM yet. D: Um. Working on that. Trying not to be a spam pest.

I love the concept of opposites attracting (doesn't have to be a romance thing, friendship, mentor/mentee, whatever). The character I have floating around in my brain is a total white trash, Southern chick who discovers one day she can teleport. So for a few years she literally bounces around and steals money and lives how she wants. But that kind of thing catches up with you even if you can teleport.

The whole Avengers idea of a group of misfit super power types getting thrown together and told to save the world seems fun to me. Whatcha think?

im interested! i absolutely love arrow & the 100! you're actually the first person i've met who has seen the 100

idk i would be fine with either, but i do think that the 100 would be more interesting since the plot is really original/unique

Woowoo!!! Do you have e-mail or ... something so we can start plotting and such? I also have an account on Wajas, Chicken Smoothie and Lioden if you have any of those? Just until the PM hold is off XDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back