• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Long Term Partner

TheTipsyBard14

Musician from Hell
So here's the deal, yo. I'm looking for a roleplay partner (or possibly a small group of 3-4 people) because school has me stressed enough as it is and I really enjoy writing, so win-win. I'd like to keep the replies going at least one every day, but if there's some kind of conflict we can definitely coordinate I'm not super crazy about that.

!!!DISCLAIMER!!!
The first thing I need to make abundantly clear if you're going to RP with me, I absolutely hate roleplaying as pre-established characters from any fandom or series. It bothers me. I get it if that's your thing, to each their own and all that, but I'm not about it.
!!!DISCLAIMER END!!!

ALSO NOTE:

If you're interested in doing some world building and doing EVERYTHING from scratch, definitely pm me we can work something like that out. BUT if you would rather work off of a pre-existing fandom just with original characters, here's my list (in order of my knowledge of lore)

LIST IN ORDER:
DC Comics
Fairy Tail
One Piece
RWBY
Avatar (Last Airbender, or Korra, or new future world altogether)
Marvel
Naruto

I'm open to some suggestions too, but this is my go-to list. Let's get this going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back