• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Long-Term Partner!

ShadyDrizzle

Alive and Well, Somehow
Hello, everyone, I hope you've all slept well, my name is Shady Dreams. I've tried quite a few different things on here only for things to get in my way rather harshly and take up all of my time. Thankfully, I have too much time on my hands nowadays, and was really hoping to put it to something!

Basically, it's exactly as the title states. I'm looking for a one-on-one long-term partner to play out one or perhaps even more of some fandoms of mine! On a list from 'Absolutely, yes,' to 'I'm rough on it,' here's my little list:

1. World of Warcraft
  2. Smite
  3. Team Fortress 2
  4. Left 4 Dead
  5. Magic: the Gathering
I know it's a short list, but I'm also looking for a potential partner to RP this own little fantasy world I've created, hoping to have someone who would enjoy giving some input and what not! Either way, thank you for your time, and I you all have a good night. :)

Being someone who loves creating massive fantasy worlds, I can definitely help out with that. Feel free to DM me the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back