• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Long-Term Partner

The Fake Philosopher

A Winning Loser

Hello, being rather new to this site I thought it may be beneficial to attempt to find a writing buddy. The BB coding on this sight is slightly different than what I am used to, so bare with my ugly post - I do hope to make things much prettier. What can I say? Aesthetics are important.

Without further ado...

• My name is Jasmine. I'm long time World of Warcraft player, and an even longer time "writer". By writer, I mean writing everything. From poetry to short stories - I love writing. Also a proud owner of the coolest Spotify playlist (which features over 3400 songs). In my school's theater program I am a technician backstage doing all the dirty work. Recently I have discovered my love for hiking and traveling, and hope to pursue those things after high school. Start talking to me about cool hikes, and I'd love you forever.

I've been roleplaying for about...4 years now. I started off in MMO's, and eventually got into forums. Many friends I have RP via Google Docs, but I decided to "branch out" farther. As of the last year I've used RoleplayGateway but due to the constant website difficulties I find myself needing a different outlet.

I love pretty much every genre in writing. Even things I'm not well versed in I am willing to try. I do have a soft spot for intricate romance plots within the larger story. I'm a sap (I can't help it). I'm honestly not the best at writing combat, so I do try to steer clear of such. Then again - always willing to try with a patient partner.

I'm Interested In...

Lost

Game of Thrones

The 100

Hemlock Grove

Fallout (3/4)

Mass Effect

Dragon Age

Romance

Adventure

Skyrim

Detectives / Murder Mysteries

Tumblr Prompts

Road Trips

Mutants

Supernatural Creatures

Disney

Horror

Adventure

Western

Medieval

Greek Gods/Goddesses

Spies

Deception

Psychological Thrillers

Survival

Apocalyptic

Post-Apogcalyptic

Thank you for reading through this all. If you are interested, please feel free to reply - I don't bite.

Heya! Would you be up to roleplaying with me? I'd be glad to send you a PM, considering you can't send them yet ×3

SnowFeather said:
Heya! Would you be up to roleplaying with me? I'd be glad to send you a PM, considering you can't send them yet ×3
I'd love to, hit me up with a PM since my newby skills don't allow me to do so :)

lostviolence said:
Hello my dear! I have a great idea for a plot if you want to join me, just give a PM c:

Send me a PM as well, I'd love to discuss your idea ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! If you're still taking on new threads I'd love to try and plot out something Fallout related with you, just tell me if you want me to shoot you a PM.

Your passion for writing is truly inspiring and what you're interested is pretty cool (Game of Thrones tho dude. Brienne of tarth is amazing.) I really hope that you will RP with me and possibly become internet friends (sounds slightly creepy...) any way replay and tell me if I am adequate for your RP desires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back