• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long term group/rp partner to rp with <3

Llama.spit

One Time Luck
Hiya!, im coming back to this site so i can get back into roleplaying and writing.

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR.

Preferably a group/partner that is able to role play with people in the under 18+ but over 13+ range. (14-17 basically)

People who are ok with making our own plot/world, fandoms are fine but we may have to talk about what fandom if it is a group, just so we are on the same page!.

Just those who can send a atleast a paragraph response or a few sentences!. Something to be able to work with.

It’s ok if you need some time to respond or are busy. But please notify if you won’t be able to respond for an extremely long time. And also notify if you are loosing interest!, no ghost. We can either think something new up or compromise.

MY GROUND RULES.

No NSFW. Romance is of course fine, but no blatant NSFW, if we are in a group it would be preferable if you

Do it in a separate pm, and if 1x1 refrain entirely.

But general romance is fine and for other adult topics we can discuss

NO offensive material like Slurs, racism etc of that nature if used in a bad light or to be offensive. Treat it with respect and for slurs, if you can’t say it just don’t say it. Even in character.

(This dosen’t apply to fantasy slurs?, we can discuss.)

And of course be respectful of everyone if in a group.

DM me if interested in a 1x1 or group! ^^

Thanks for reading have a cookie 🍪

Users who are viewing this thread

Back