• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Long-Term 1x1 Partners and/or Small Group

Avian Aerie

making friends may require social interaction
Hey guys! :)

I like fantasy and sci-fi roleplays, but I really like realistic ones as well. I don't really have a certain kind of roleplay I enjoy more than others, and if I do it is because of the characters in the story, not the plot or idea itself. The only ones I don't like are the ones that focus solely on horror elements. If it has horror elements, that's fine, but I'd like there to be some kind of meaningful storyline.

• I tend to write anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs per response.
  • I usually play females and animals/creatures more than males
  • I would like at least one post a day, and if for some reason you can’t get on for a few days I’d like to know so I can be excited for your return
  • I’d like Character Development to be used
  • I can do fandom, but I prefer original content
    So just reply if you are intrested in doing something! <3 I will try to do what I can!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, would you be interested in a Guardians of the Galaxy roleplay with double mxf (we play a male and a female)?

HelixCube said:
I'm game. Just send me a pm and we can chalk up a plot of some kind. I'm usually up for anything!
Alright! I'll do that when I can!

I'd be interested in doing a realistic RP with you. PM me if you'd like to.

(Unintentional rhyme)

Human1011 said:
I'd be interested in doing a realistic RP with you. PM me if you'd like to.
(Unintentional rhyme)
Alright! Thanks! I will PM you when I am able to

RosefromtheRiver said:
Hey, would you be interested in a Guardians of the Galaxy roleplay with double mxf (we play a male and a female)?
I am really sorry, but I don't know very much about that movie/comic series. I would have to rely entirely on you or take all of the time to learn enough to make it an interesting roleplay, and it seems like it would be a hassle. Sorry bout that!

Hello! I was wondering if maybe you and I and a few other people could make a small group roleplay. Maybe in a high school or college setting :)

I am very interested in some sci-fi/realistic, anything really, so just pm me and we can maybe figure something out?

DarkQueenOfEden said:
I want to give it a try! Just pm me because I'm pretty new so I still have to get my 10 posts ;)
Okay! I will as soon as possible

Deadlyangel86 said:
Hello! I was wondering if maybe you and I and a few other people could make a small group roleplay. Maybe in a high school or college setting :)
I'd be willing to join and I'll try to keep up

Beeswax said:
I am very interested in some sci-fi/realistic, anything really, so just pm me and we can maybe figure something out?
I will do that when I can! (My responses are getting really repetitive)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back