• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Long-term 1/1 partners.

elbowroom

Keepin' it Funky Fresh
Hi, I just joined this site but I have some experience in the past roleplaying. I am looking for long-term partners to do roleplays with.

What I'm Looking For

• I am 19 years old and I am looking to only roleplay with those who are 18 or older.
  • You have to be grammatically correct. No text speak.
  • Please be descriptive, not only in your character bios but your roleplaying itself. No one liners, occasionally it's okay, but please do not do it most of the time.
  • I need give and take. I do not want to be the only person advancing the plot.
  • I need partners willing to play multiple characters. I am also willing to play multiple characters. I like big universes - but I don't really like RPing with more than one person.
  • In bios, if you're going to use a picture (I would prefer if you didn't), please only use real people. No cartoon/anime characters or drawings. I will not roleplay with you if you do this.
  • No weird formatting. Please keep it to paragraphs that are formatted in such a way that they are easy to digest.
  • Frequency - someone who is willing to post at least a couple times throughout the day, most of the time. I also tend to be a night owl, so someone in the Western Hemisphere who is up late is also preferable.

What Kind of RPer I Am

• I like science fiction/mystery/modern/possibly historical roleplays with romantic subplots. I like a balance between romance and other plots.
  • I like fandom related roleplays only if they involve original characters.
  • I really only play girls. I will as a guy if I am also playing as a girl, and my partner is playing as a guy and a girl as well.
  • I am interested in m/f or f/f pairings.

Ideas

I have an assortment ideas, but if my parameters as a roleplayer/what I'm looking for seem to fit into yours, please feel free to share some of your own!

• Boarding school for teens with Superpowers.
  • Or a boarding school for powers related to the four elements (fire, water, earth, and air).
  • Hogwarts roleplay with original characters.
  • Post-Apocalytic dystopic future roleplay.
  • College roleplay some sort of twist to change up the game.

It seems that I fit into those requirements. If you're willing to have me, I would like to role-play with you.

onistic said:
It seems that I fit into those requirements. If you're willing to have me, I would like to role-play with you.
Cool! Please PM me as I am stuck in the weird 24 Hour Limbo before I can directly PM anyone.

onistic said:
Huh. Well, guess we both have to wait. I'm new too.

No problem. Will PM you tomorrow! I'm kinda busy tonight anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Hogwarts RP with original characters sounds like heaps of fun. Haven't actually done one before.

Triss said:
A Hogwarts RP with original characters sounds like heaps of fun. Haven't actually done one before.
Yoooo please feel free to PM me. I can't atm because I'm new but that would be awesome.

I'd really love doing the boarding school with the four elements. I love avatar,so this idea really appeals to me

I'm interested in having like a college roleplay you, if you're still looking for partners to roleplay with

I'd be up for doing a Collage Rp, but I have a cool twist for our characters. PM me if your interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back