• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Kuroko no Basket or Tokyo Ghoul rp parter.

I am Shadow

Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
Hi! I'm looking for a romance rp parter. I would like to do a Kuroko no Basket or Tokyo Ghoul rp (both romance rps) but an invented pot line will be fine if you want. If you're interested please just pm me and we'll figure something out. I may respond slowly, but I'll try to get in at least one message a day.

I'm kinda looking for an OC x Kagami Taiga kind of thing, if that's cool. I could also do yaoi if you want. sorry for not responding sooner, my notifications decided to glitch.

Alright! If you are just PM me and we can figure something out! ^^ Is there anything above in my previous message to Red Juliet that you'd be interested in?

Hi! I am also interested in a Kuroko no Basket rp with you. I´ve done yaoi before so that would be more than fine with me, and I´m fine with a Kagami x OC or whatever other pairing you may want to work with!

Yesh! Ok pm me! and is that Eclaire To'nair (not sure how to spell it) from Ouran Highschool Host Club?

@Lissianna

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it´s Eclaire in her full golden glory (?)! And I´d totally PM you right except I´ve no idea how to do it... Do you think you can PM me first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back